484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The SILVA SURFER NOW HAS Shoes....

TISM3.04 RIMS 3 Piece Wheels

Pic Of the Wheels

Close UP of the wheel

Front Wheel Size 22X9.5

Rear Wheel Size 22X11

These wheels were specially made for my ride. They no longer are available unless you have a huge hook in the industry.

Look at the label on the boxes (chrysler) they were made for the SILVA SURFER... I will also be appearing in a future DUB show. These wheels were particially sponsored by American Racing.

A special shout out to Ray Walker over at American Racing for make this dream come to life as I move forward in getting the ride ready for the SEMA show.

Let me know what you guys think.. I will post more pics when I get rubber for them and mount them on the car.

Thanks,
Jay

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Looks sharp Jay! Hope you get them installed soon so we can check out the whole effect!!

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
NICE

Need pics asap... actually need some rubber asap then pics.

Nice choice sir

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys I will do just that...

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jay,

Awesome rims!!! I can't wait to see pix of them installed. :)

-AS
Thanks for the kind words.. I will be updating with new pics when they are mounted this week..

Jay

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Nice wheels!!! I guess rolling your fenders is next eh.

Hey, just noticed the SILVA SURFER under your name. I didn't know we could do that. Is that a new feature here? I'll have to check that out!!!

Bernie

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice wheels!!! I guess rolling your fenders is next eh.

Hey, just noticed the SILVA SURFER under your name. I didn't know we could do that. Is that a new feature here? I'll have to check that out!!!

Bernie
hey Bernie,

Go to the User CP and go to edit your profile and you will see where you can change the heading under your name...

Thanks for the compliment.

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
hey Bernie,

Go to the User CP and go to edit your profile and you will see where you can change the heading under your name...

Thanks for the compliment.
Thanks Jay, but I just don't see it there. I searched last night everywhere. You must be special...haha.

Bernie

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Jay, but I just don't see it there. I searched last night everywhere. You must be special...haha.

Bernie
You are right since I am not Vendor status any longer I guess the feature was removed but they allowed me to keep the Name..

Sorry for the misleading info,
Jay

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
i just got ur pm , well i just checked it out .. thats not bad at all :) best of luck bro and awsome choice really , cant wait to see them rolling homie

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i just got ur pm , well i just checked it out .. thats not bad at all :) best of luck bro and awsome choice really , cant wait to see them rolling homie
Thnanks Bro... I am trying to do my best :fing02:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts