Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm looking for a set of srt8 replicas could be the 300 charger challenger jeep or viper but don't wanna spend an arm and a leg can anyone help me with this

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
You are only going to find them used for that price. Factory Reproductions makes them, I think the 20s run around 200 each and 22s 250 each. I have seen your car on some of the Facebook groups to. Put up a WTB ad in the for sale section and you may get a hit. Good Luck.

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
Where are you at in the US? I've got a set of actual Charger SRT8 wheels lying around...

·
Registered
449 Posts
For what it's worth last week I ordered (4) 20x9 Viper Replicas in a chrome finish along with (4)
HANKOOK Ventus V12 Evo
245/40ZR20, Tire pressure sensors installed, a set of chrome gorilla locking lug nuts. The tires will be shipped already mounted and balanced on thw rims. The total including shipping via FedEx to my front door was $1,838.00

That is the best price I could find where I got a nice set of tires and not just some crummy ones along with TPMS sensors and shipping. Everywhere else I looked it was right at 2k or above.

If you'd like I can pm you the site I ordered thwm from. I'd post it but I'm not certain if that would be frowned upon or not?

Nick

Sent from my office. Aka my crapper.

·
Registered
83 Posts
If you're lucky or patient you should be able to find some SRT8 take offs on the various Charger/Challenger forums for $800, I had to drive a whole day to meet up with a Challenger forum member to get mine, but the drive was fun so it was worth it.
The OEM forged ones are lighter and worth the money if you care about performance. I had them as summer wheels and kept the original 18's for winter, and they weight just about identical.

I honestly spent too much time polishing them Chally wheels just for how awesome the Alcoa & SRT letters look :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts