Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i love my 05 300c but ive noticed alot of rolling road noise, ive begun dynamatting the interior but i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions to quiet the road noise

·
Registered
96 Posts
When I first got mine I was surprized at the road noise. At first I thought I had a wheel bearing going out or something. I don't know if there is anything you can do or not, I'm just going to live with mine.

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
What tires are you running on?

·
Premium Member
7,787 Posts
tires

I agree that tires make the most difference. Try some soon!

·
Premium Member
4,541 Posts
i love my 05 300c but ive noticed alot of rolling road noise, ive begun dynamatting the interior but i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions to quiet the road noise
If it still has the Continental tires, they are your problem. Put some decent tires on it and you'll get rid of that noise.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
I also agree with the choice of quality and possibly new tires for you.

I have brand new tires (Nitto 420s) and my car is almost silent once again (except for my CAI!). My previous tires were also the same Nittos but they were worn after 3.5 years and I really noticed the increased cabin road noise.

The minute I drove off on the same but new replacements, I was amazed at the quietness once again.

bruno

·
Registered
633 Posts
Yep stock Continental tires are very noisy.. I'm running Nitto's as well and the diff is night and day

·
Registered
245 Posts
I put BFG Advantage T/As on my car and I'm beginning to think I made a mistake. I also changed shocks to KYBs and my car rides rougher now than before I made those changes. It has more road noise too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts