Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so today was our bigger road trip! we headed to seward, alaska again..you may remeber my december trip. anyhow we piled in the C at 7am and hit up micky-d's. there was hardly any traffic, but it stared raining really hard which was a sign of things to come..sadly.

we got there with no issues getting down there..made it in about 2 hours we were supposd to go out on the boat..but with the low fog on the water and the rain we decided not to..which sucked.

but we hit up the alaska sealife center, i've been there a few times but its allways fun. i'll start the pictutres there.

in the lot

in the center

me and katelyn haha yes we're weird

heres the pics of the car...its filithyyyy now but man it was fun!

and ofcourse couldnt not stop off here before heading home..

now, the fun was heading home...i got with some boys in a '01 or so mustang GT with exhaust and a 5speed. now the C was loaded with 5 people, crap in the trunk and 20s all stock.

he coouldnt pass me..we were dead even nomatter what..i then followed him and every time he dhowshifted and floored it i stayed right with him up to 130mph..after we got in town and got next to eachother he rolled down his window "what do you have done to that thing??" i said wheels :) nothing else...needless to say he gave me a thumbs up :arms:

heres that stang

and the proof i need to reset haha

anyhow, we had a great time and now i need to go powerwash the car!! haha

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, i actuly passes the stang today leaving quiznos lol

so i cleaned the car all up! she looks pretty again :)

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
thanks guys, it was a ton of fun and i hope to go back this summer to get out on the boat!

tonight was my grandpas 71st birthday so thats why i had to get the car all cleaned up. i also snaped some pictures on the highway after dinner.

grandma hates her picture taken

and Kelvin, we love the AWD if chrysler had not offerd it we would not own one. here in the last frontier we need it! as you can see

·
Registered
336 Posts
Thank you for those pictures of your trip. They are all wonderful. The scenary is spectacular. Of course the car is great. Very cool wheels and the linen gold looks great too. Must have looked like a real sleeper next to the Stang.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts