Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ive seen 3 or 4 C with differnt wheels around the norther IL area if ur out her speak up.
On a side note we need a way to get other 300 in our respective areas togther to star clubs like the PT guys. How could we make this happen.

I was thinking maybe a 300c forum card that we could print out, and if you see one in a lot some place slap it on the window.Let others that might have interest in getting toghter know there are others out there. I know some places have no posting laws but what else you got.
We all found this place cause we wanted to here from others like us that enjoy this car or wanted to know more about it. I'm sure there's owners out there that dont know about this place, or the computer and would want to meet other owners and swap stories. Im i wrong in thinking that some grear heads dont have a computer or dont think to look for this place.

Its just an idea, but it might be nice to have a group discustion on what you all think of this idea.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Good Idea,
I'm sure alot would be interested like myself. :)

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
When I do finally get my car I will smack the $&!+ out of anyone I see touching it, let alone leaving calling cards. Not a good idea at all. :mad:

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
We had this on the 300M enthusiasts club. I got my package but never did hand one out, but probably would on this car.

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
jjs, calm down, I know what you are saying but you must realize people are going to touch and look and stare and touch some more so WUUSAAA a bit and get ready.

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
GEN XER said:
jjs, calm down, I know what you are saying but you must realize people are going to touch and look and stare and touch some more so WUUSAAA a bit and get ready.
I know, I know there will be the hands over the eyes as they look in a window, but I don't like the idea of anyone reaching over the fender/hood, wearing somethign with zippers, snaps, belt buckles, etc. just to put a stupid piece of paper on my windshield. Also, around the Houston (or other parts of TX for that matter), this better not be tried in the evening or night since this might open hunting season (if you know what I mean).

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
jjs said:
When I do finally get my car I will smack the $&!+ out of anyone I see touching it, let alone leaving calling cards. Not a good idea at all. :mad:
Gee, better not park that thing illegally, you might be surprised who touches your car. LOL. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok

Ok for JJs will calm down how about a rule that it goes in the driver side window that way you dont have to lean over the fender just stick the little car in the window seal.
Ok if the boss here will let us lets get it going. We need some of the computer artists among us to make some kind of 300C club card that we can all print out.

On a note to JJs I was like u when i got the car but look there is nothing u can do to stop people from touching it. Thats Human nature to touch things. Your going to get scathes and nicks your going to have to face it. I still get mad every time i see the nicks no one eles see's they always tell me im crazy that u cant see it. Oh and by all means dont tell your dealer every time it comes in for work it gets washed cause then they'll wash it with a 30 yr old brushed car wash.

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
It may be a fact of life and human nature, but it does not mean we should encourage further actions.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok

OK
Let me know when u get a 300C.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
subjct

So i guess this is a dead topic.

For the few that liked the idea thank you and lets come up with a better idea.

·
Registered
378 Posts
jjs said:
It may be a fact of life and human nature, but it does not mean we should encourage further actions.
There always has to be one naysayer

·
Registered
402 Posts
You cab never please everyone.

I think MOST folks would enjoy participating in a forum like this. And the more this community grows, the better it will become. I'm all for handing out "business cards" that officially announce our existence - small and discrete and (hopefully) classy.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I agree MikeyJ - I'd talk to the person for sure if they were around. If they weren't around, I'd descretely slip it into the weatherstripping on the driver's side window...

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
....so how about a photochop whiz comin' up with a classy business card template we can download and print.

Maybe it could give the URL;
state that we are all slightly insane
and have a place for us to write our own "handle" so the recipient can contact us on forum if they wish?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts