Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no idea how to do it. I read in a different thread that you can use a baseball bat between the tire and fender to roll it yourself. What am I supposed to look for. When talking about the fender, do you mean the part that is visible or do you mean something on the inside? Post pics or respond. Thanks to all.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.