Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Other

Votes: 8 36.4%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen a couple of threads were people are saying the rols royce style grill has fitment issues....i like how this grill looks but i rather have perfect fitment with another grill....does anyone have pics were there is some fitment issues...or if you had no issues could you please post some pics of ur car with the grill on

·
Registered
848 Posts
I had that grill on two previous 300s I owned in the past. I like the look straight on, but when viewed from the side, the top of the grill sits about 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch about the hood. These are the best pics I could come up with. They don't show the gap very well though...

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i can kind of see what you are talking about...i love how it looks from the front though....thanks for the pics...maybe other people have some more pics???

·
Registered
186 Posts
yea look in one of my recent theads titled 'finally posted pics of the mods that....' you can see a few different pics from different angles all i all im glad i bought the grill i get alot of looks nd alot of positive feedback from everyone but hardcore 300 enthusiests.

n WTF was that its hard to tell cause im on my phone but was that a polished or chromed hood i was lookin at? i like the originality but its gotta be a bitch driving into the sunset

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just saw the thread....i like it...i think when i get some extra cash i will be going for that one...unless by then there is something else that catches my attention...thanks for the help!

·
Registered
906 Posts
I've got the MOPAR DUB Edition Grille on my car and have gotten alot of compliments on it. I think the GRIP Tuning Grille looks great color matched to the car!!

·
Registered
848 Posts
Hahahaha...its chrome vinyl on the hood of the blk 300C. It doesn't reflect at the driver or on-coming traffic because of the hood's angle--BUT if you stand over the car and look directly into it when the sun's shining, it will blind you! :biggrin:
yea look in one of my recent theads titled 'finally posted pics of the mods that....' you can see a few different pics from different angles all i all im glad i bought the grill i get alot of looks nd alot of positive feedback from everyone but hardcore 300 enthusiests.

n WTF was that its hard to tell cause im on my phone but was that a polished or chromed hood i was lookin at? i like the originality but its gotta be a bitch driving into the sunset

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
heres some pics of my old 300C with the phantom grille, there is one pic showing the side view you are interested in.

like you, i was worried about it sticking out too much but it actually doesn't look bad at all

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2250675
thanks...that's actually exactly what i was looking for...might have to think this one over again!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've got the MOPAR DUB Edition Grille on my car and have gotten alot of compliments on it. I think the GRIP Tuning Grille looks great color matched to the car!!
starting to feel the GRIP tuning grille more and more...just wanted something with a little more of a chrome look....but i think this might be my runner up if i decide not to get the rolls royce grille

·
Registered
469 Posts
thanks...that's actually exactly what i was looking for...might have to think this one over again!
i feel ya man, i just bought another one and still have my old RR grille, but cant decide if im going to put it back on or not.... something not right about it...

im now looking at this Startech grille :naughty:

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i feel ya man, i just bought another one and still have my old RR grille, but cant decide if im going to put it back on or not.... something not right about it...

im now looking at this Startech grille :naughty:
i am not the biggest fan of the mesh like grilles but i do like the fact that it adds a little more of the chrome look...which i want in case i get rims...and the other chrome accents

1 - 12 of 12 Posts