Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
if you read the description closer it says that if you dont want to buy this car you can bring yours in and they will do the conversion for you, HAHA

·
Premium Member
5,177 Posts
The body style does not appeal to me at all. I had a real difficult time trying to validate this sale item. People should not have to stumble through a description that contains so many grammar and spelling errors!

bruno

·
Registered
134 Posts
The car appears to have some nice body work, but the body of the 300 does not fit well with that car kit. I have seen much nicer car kits, but this conversion IMO needs some serious help.

Heh.... try again. :)

·
Premium Member
2,239 Posts
slawkins31 said:
if you read the description closer it says that if you dont want to buy this car you can bring yours in and they will do the conversion for you, HAHA

Well what are you waiting for? Or do you have an appointment already? :wave:

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
kevenj said:
Well what are you waiting for? Or do you have an appointment already? :wave:

mines already in the shop!! the only difference is im gettin the phantom front end but on the rear of the car im getting a tailgate and rear bumper from a silverado, saweeeet :banana:

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Maybe someone should E-Mail him a link to this Thread so he can read what peoples opinions are about his work.
Someone wanna E-Mail him?

slawkins31 said:

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
NautcaSprt6 said:
Maybe someone should E-Mail him a link to this Thread so he can read what peoples opinions are about his work.
Someone wanna E-Mail him?

Oh dont get me wrong by what im saying. I think the actual work, design, engineering, etc. is phenominal, its the idea that needs some re thinking :biggrin:

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
I saw a real one driving by my shop a couple of months ago. Not like I'm in a big city. We are out in the woods about 1/4 mile from the ocean so they must have been out for a ride. The lady driving and her passenger were on the older side. Probably about 75+. I was surprized to see the car coming the other way and really surprized to see who was driving it. Good for her!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I don't know man... something about the looks of this makes me wanna throw up! It's just not right!!! Leave it alone for god sakes...

·
Registered
50 Posts
One thing I'd like to see is a 300 with the front end of a Dodge Charger. That might look decent, especially for those who don't care for the "baroque" look of the 300's front end. (Dollars to doughnuts someone's already tried to do this).

·
Registered
8 Posts
I think it looks cool. Not as cool as a regular 300C but cool. I thought we did not rip on mods made to this car in this forum. One big happy family here(hahaha)

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
This is the most retarded looking thing I have ever seen. It is like taking a pair of pro wings from K mart and sewing on a friggin' SWOOSH logo and a Jordan Jumpman...

I think this person needs his head examined, and could have spent the extra dough more wisely. Just My Opinion though LOL

:newangel:

·
Premium Member
3,262 Posts
Sleepingdog said:
I think it looks cool. Not as cool as a regular 300C but cool. I thought we did not rip on mods made to this car in this forum. One big happy family here(hahaha)

Man, I had a good response, hit send, and poof, no post. i usually copy post 1st...stupid, stupid ,stupid....

Anyways, to paraphrase my ghost post..... the difference is whether it is anonymous or personal. Most of these threads are anonymous pics a member posts from the internet. They are usually what the majority calls "hideous" or "dis-tasteful", but a few members will like the car. OK, got it, no problem. But if a member posted pics of the same looking car, but it was his own car and asks you to rate his mods, and everyone made fun of him or his car to his face, so to speak, then that's personal, and a bit like bullies ganging up on someone, and I believe that person should be defended. Subjective reasoning, but I think it applies here.

Yes, we are a bit averse to flaming and verbal sparring sessions here, but with good reason.... this is a car forum, not haters.com and most like to come here and relax and hear about their current car passion, not watch Friday night arguments. I watched my community forum go from 600 posters to 8 because of flame wars and fighting on the board, so I enthusiastically endorse HEMEEE and NRs use of restraints on those that fly into keyboard rage. Anyways, my .02 ..... sorry for the momentary hijack.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Wow...

That is rather interesting...

It's like... umm... Puking out a car window at 75mph.. it just doesen't work.

and "Hemito"... what the hell is that..

WOW..

The only massive overhaul mod that I have seen that I like with the 300

is the EURO Touring model... looks like a magnum all of the way up to the frond end.. then goes 300C...

Good Stuff..

·
Registered
482 Posts
This kit just screems for the fenderskirts that I found recently. Checkout the post that I left in the Exterior mods section.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts