Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone...just wondering if anyone knows a good place to purchase the rolls royce style grill...also has anyone purchased this??? if so is it an easy fit or do adjustments need to be made???

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if the link shows a phantom grill then yeah...i am just going buy what that site calls it...so i am not sure if it is also referred to as a phantom grill

·
Registered
186 Posts
i have the e&g rolls royce phantom grill and i got it off ebay i searched for hours n finally found it at theatlbodykitstore.com for 100 bones chaper than anywhere else but they dropped the ball on delivery n didnt even stock the grill i saved the headache and bought it off ebay for 685 . it comes wit install instrctions and was as easy as any other grill the hard part was lining up the screw holes but you just gotta work it a litlte. u can look here in the how to secton to see how to remove the front fascia . id post pics but im on my phone which explains the ill spelling
i say go for it the down ass 300 fans will hate cause it emulates a something its not and changes the cars lines but most people will jock it i get just as much looks for my grill as i do for my rims

·
Registered
186 Posts
or you can do what all th soccer moms do and put a drop in billet or better yet a mesh grill........yea........ and some legal tint. that would be custom.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
everyone has a right to their own opinion...but no need to hate on them...if you like it you like it...if you dont you dont

·
Registered
292 Posts

I'll be nice... Don't do it. The side profile of it is ridiculous. If your car is all chrome and worked beyond belief maybe. It just looks like your trying too hard. Check out Billet America and look at the Rolls Royce grill that fits the front end. I found mine on the Bay, the display pic was a drawing. It was my first mod and I still get more compliments on it than anything else. Except when I take someone out to the mountain roads and show them why KW-V2/Hotchkis/Full Pedders is worth the time and money. Then they just want to buy it from me...

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts