Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think of these rims to go on my BB?

I think it might look real sick...can anyone photochop it for me?
If not, it's fine, but let me know what you think.

I think it would be original.

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
"Rose Gold", that's Spanish for "PINK" isn't it?

Or is it a pretzel?

I think those are the same rims Pinky Tuscadero had on her car, before it was felled by the dreaded Mallachi crunch.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just found out that this particular rim is the first type that is a spinning rim, and also can be stationary if you want.

There's a really neat story on the guy who created spinning rims here:
http://www.mkeonline.com/story.asp?id=303811

They would be VERY expensive, because they are Davin wheels.

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
Nice wheel maybe in the Black chrome... pink, rose (call it what you will) Not for me anyway.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I personally would shoot my self in the foot, if i have any of these types of rims, takes all the class out of owning cars like ours and u lost all the simplicity as these things rims you call hit the car.

BUT ITS JUST MY IMHO

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
300CAWD said:
I personally would shoot my self in the foot, if i have any of these types of rims, takes all the class out of owning cars like ours and u lost all the simplicity as these things rims you call hit the car.

BUT ITS JUST MY IMHO
I couldn't disagree more.

Sure, I could go and get the same TIS or DUB rims that everyone has.
Or you could set yourself apart from the rest.

I agree with Hemee that the black ones would be more subtle and typical.
But I don't have all the chrome fixings like you guys do that break up the car (i.e., rearview chrome, and middle beltline chrome. So my bb is a solid black.

I think thats why it would shock you to see the car come at you and then turn and see what looks like "pinkish" rims.

Class? haha! I got the base model remember? And still I think the rose gold would hurt em...I'll have to get a photochop...

You can get a much better look at this site.
http://www.davinwheels.com/2005/revolution.php?qWhatMC=REV_Rim1_mc

I talked to the guy at Davin...umm...he says that this is the most expensive rim on the market right now. $2600 a rim...no tires. 12K a set. He said I would be the first one in the country with these rims on the 300. Umm, for 12K, you can keep the first.

·
Registered
82 Posts
300mpm What Color Is Your Car? And Do They Glow In The Dark?
Come On Now, Your Know As Well As I Do If Your Put Pink Rims On Your Car In My Old Neighborhood (northern Va. ) Well The People Around There Are Gonna Love It........but Not For Me, Not My Taste
But Hey If You Like Them Then Get Them, You Have My Permission "son" But Don't Forget Mother's Day Is Coming And I Would Like Something Nice For My 300c

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
MOBMOM said:
300mpm What Color Is Your Car? And Do They Glow In The Dark?
Come On Now, Your Know As Well As I Do If Your Put Pink Rims On Your Car In My Old Neighborhood (northern Va. ) Well The People Around There Are Gonna Love It........but Not For Me, Not My Taste
But Hey If You Like Them Then Get Them, You Have My Permission "son" But Don't Forget Mother's Day Is Coming And I Would Like Something Nice For My 300c
Can I ask a legitimate, non arguing question?

Why are all your posts done with the cap lock in some weird setting where each word is capitalized?

:confused:

·
Registered
82 Posts
JJS ARE YOU ASKING ME ABOUT THE CAPS?
IF SO, IT IS BECAUSE I AM WORKING AND I AM RUNNING AND WORKING ON 2 OTHER COMPUTERS AS WELL AS ANSWERING THE PHONES, AND I GUESS I AM EITHER LAZY OR DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO WRITE WITH PROPER EDIQUITTE, BUT FOR YOU.....
I will write this way, because I care and do not want to offend anyone
it will take some getting used to, and if I slip in the future, just remind me

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
MOBMOM said:
JJS ARE YOU ASKING ME ABOUT THE CAPS?
IF SO, IT IS BECAUSE I AM WORKING AND I AM RUNNING AND WORKING ON 2 OTHER COMPUTERS AS WELL AS ANSWERING THE PHONES, AND I GUESS I AM EITHER LAZY OR DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO WRITE WITH PROPER EDIQUITTE, BUT FOR YOU.....
I will write this way, because I care and do not want to offend anyone
it will take some getting used to, and if I slip in the future, just remind me
Hey, that's cool...no biggie...it IS easier to read now though!! :D

·
Registered
82 Posts
you see jjs, you being from Texas , I thought y'all liked everthing BIG
the bigger the better I was told

:)

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
MOBMOM said:
you see jjs, you being from Texas , I thought y'all liked everthing BIG
the bigger the better I was told

:)
Hey, I might have if they were ALL caps!! I feel short-changed when only the first letter is!!

-Have a good one! :D

·
Registered
82 Posts
ok ok I will let you slide on that one, just this once

·
Registered
12 Posts
those rims aint bad but I dont think they would look good on a 300. Pink rims aint too playeristic either...seems like your trying to hard...Should have spent the extra money you plan to pay for those rims to get a better model. just my thoughts...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts