Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The answer to 80% of life's mysteries......Well......At least 80% of the 300C's mysteries.

If someone asks how to turn the chime off on their seat belt,

Just givem' a proud RTFM retort!

Carry on.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
i'll bite. what does rtfm mean?

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
lol. i figured it out just before i read bernie's post. hahaha

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
My comments were equally sarcastic.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
8,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
OMG, Triple V! What provoked this thread???

I was at work the other day and I found myself asking a colleague a question....

...This was a question I knew was common knowledge, yet I knew the easiest route for an answer, at least at that time, was to ask.

he gave me the response of "RTFM" which I'm very familiar with.

I smacked myself on the forehead :pat: and proceeded to end our conversation to go pick up said "FM"

I got my answer with little to no trouble. It took way less time than probably asking the question.

We laugh at each other at work when this topic pops up.

So,

I find that a lot of people are plagued with my mentality.....All over the place. :D

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
...I find that a lot of people are plagued with my mentality.....All over the place. :D
I guess I will have to agree with you. I have hundreds of students in the classroom who do the same thing...always looking for the easy answer instead of thinking and figuring it out for themselves. I would probably be fired for saying 'go RTFT', though.

·
Premium Member
8,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I guess I will have to agree with you. I have hundreds of students in the classroom who do the same thing...always looking for the easy answer instead of thinking and figuring it out for themselves. I would probably be fired for saying 'go RTFT', though.

Hahaha....You probably would because the kids would immediatly know the vulgarity of it....

...Nonetheless, you could still drop the "F" in it and start saying "RTM." :)

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Hahaha....You probably would because the kids would immediatly know the vulgarity of it....

...Nonetheless, you could still drop the "F" in it and start saying "RTM." :)
They most certainly would know. They already have potty mouths and far worse behaviors that I can't even print here. As suggested, I would need to say "RTT", the 'T' being Text.:biggrin:

·
Premium Member
8,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They most certainly would know. They already have potty mouths and far worse behaviors that I can't even print here.
So they're future 300Cforums members in the making? :biggrin:

As suggested, I would need to say "RTT", the 'T' being Text.:biggrin:

So it's set then! Get them young! :arms:

·
Premium Member
8,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Bernie=%99

Teh_rest_of_us=%01

????

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Too bad Danno aint around anymore to offload the burden Bernie. ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts