Registered
975 Posts
jab headers stainless used 5k Miles plus shipping

Did you mean JBA Headers?????

If so you got PM, I'm intersted.:fing02:

·
Registered
463 Posts
hahah lets go saleing on a boat! it will be so great we can sale the car parts while we go saleing.:smashfrea

·
Registered
916 Posts
Stop it, my car is on selling, so I will be saleing some parts two.

·
Registered
76 Posts
and i thought that i was critical with the english language!! you guys are funny!

do you still have the seats and pics?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Also for sale is VES rear dvd system. I would like 450 shipped.

Predatot 7135 also comes with usb and ac adapter.

·
Registered
6 Posts
does the ves comes with all wires?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes comes with all wires remote and wireless headphones.
damn this is a good deal I will sleep on it and maybe tomorrow I will take it off your hands if its still there

·
Registered
292 Posts
scammed

:grouphug: If you bought any of this but have received nothing send me a pm...

·
Registered
44 Posts
I was also scammed by Halo2.. I sent him $$ via paypal.. still nothing received.. have started a dispute with paypal to get $$ back.. I have the address where payment went.. Buyers beware.. sold me Predator and VES system.. I have tried to email and PM no success Pm is full

·
Registered
916 Posts
It is a sad day for this forum, you hear of this occassionaly, but rarely. Hopefully he will chime in and have an explanation. Good luck guys. It is people like this that will ruin buying and selling on this forum.

·
Registered
292 Posts

He was on the lxforums.com a week and half after I bought the seats trying to buy the matching rear from the SRT Design seats for sale here as well as there. I guess this S.O.B. figured he would use my money to finish the set. Paypal will deny the claim if it didn't originate on e-bay. Call your card company. And past that we need to get this guy. His tag on LXForums.com is inked*gamer. He lives in Cerritos, CA and so far I know his name as either Preda or Prach Chottikhun. He has relatives named Amy, Chalida, Julie and Preoung.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.