Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Just like the banner says, our March 2008 Meet & Greet is going to be a Mod M&G at the HUGE, INDOOR, AIR CONDITIONED, million+ square foot Armadillo Marketplace. This is a GREAT opportunity to get help on that mod you've been meaning to do. No mod is too big or too small. Even if you aren't planning to do a mod, come on out and enjoy the fun!!!!!

Examples of mods done at our past Mod M&G:

HID light install
grill install
LED interior bulb swaps
stereo installs
big brake kit install
billet pieces installed
etc... etc... etc...

March 1, 2008
Mod Meet & Greet
Armadillo Indoor Marketplace
431 Airtex Drive
Houston, TX 77073
11:00am - 3:00pm
www.shoparmadillo.com

Please email us if you are planning any mods, or need help with mods: [email protected]

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Monday a.m. bump.

I got lots of easy mods planned for March 1. Should be a fun filled day!!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm gonna try my damndest to be there! I have to go to the Rodeo Cookoff the night before and also Saturday night; so if I can manage to drag my @$$ outta bed then I'll be there guys!

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
I'm gonna try my damndest to be there! I have to go to the Rodeo Cookoff the night before and also Saturday night; so if I can manage to drag my @$$ outta bed then I'll be there guys!
"have to go" poor guy. seriously, rodeo cookoff is awesome!

·
Registered
683 Posts
I got my grill in and bringing it to the M&G. Also got some stuff from Billet Tech on order but don't know if it'll get in by then.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
I got my grill in and bringing it to the M&G. Also got some stuff from Billet Tech on order but don't know if it'll get in by then.
we'll be removing quite a few facias at this m/g. it's going to be a great time.

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
I`ll be there.
Looking forward to seeing you Mack. Sorry I missed you when you were on our side of town meeting Eddie at Tuner to get his 300.

See you soon.

·
Registered
41 Posts
One week to go! Its not too late to buy your last minute mods for the M&G!!!
Allright guys...I'm 100% coming to the M & G Saturday. Can I bring some mods I have?

Mopar foglight kit + foglight HID kit

New halo angel eyes + HID kit

What do y'all think? I can bring whatever you guys need: food, beer, etc. :grouphug:

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Allright guys...I'm 100% coming to the M & G Saturday.
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!! Can't wait to meet ya!

Can I bring some mods I have?
OH HELL YEA!!! You can certainly bring some mods. That's the point of the entire day!!! :)

Mopar foglight kit + foglight HID kit
Outstanding choice. FYI, with your base model, you'll have to have a dealer enable your fog lights for them to actually work. No biggie. We're working hard to have Mac Haik show up w/ a starscan. No promises yet though. We can get them physically installed and then on your way home, just swing by the dealership if the starscan doesn't make an appearance. Its only 5 minutes away.

New halo angel eyes + HID kit
Which kit did you go with? K2 or AAC?

What do y'all think?
I think you're going to have a busy but FUN day!!! If you have tools, bring them. Double check to make sure you have all wiring harnesses, facia rivets, etc... you'll need to complete your mods. There is nothing worse than getting 3/4th of the way through a mod and finding out you don't have something you needed.
I can bring whatever you guys need: food, beer, etc. :grouphug:
Food: Armadillo has a huge food court inside. If at all possible, we try to eat at the food court just to give back to John/Armadillo for allowing us to use his mall.

Beer: I love beer. I mean I LOVE beer. Unfortunately, this event is being held in a public, indoor mall. I don't think beer is allowed :( But you can buy me one afterwards. That is certainly allowed!!!! :) :) :)
Looking forward to seeing you there!!! Should be a ton of fun. Get there right at 11, b/c it sounds like you're going to need every bit of the 4 hours to complete your list.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I went with these; they were the only decent ones I could find that would work with stock bulbs...and I had already ordered my HID kit for stock bulbs...so I pretty much had to go with these.

eBay Motors: 05-06-07-08 CHRYSLER 300 EURO HEADLIGHTS+DUAL CCFL HALO (item 290209242309 end time Mar-01-08 20:42:11 PST)

I'm using the HID Kit from Stealth Auto (8k). So what additional tools should I bring?? So we're definetley gonna have to remove the front fascia huh? My buddy who works at the dealership is gonna bring me some rivets...I'll bring some extras if I can. Wouldn't all the wiring harnesses be in the kits I bought? Thanks dude...I can't WAIT till Saturday and I want to be fully prepared.

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just to install HID kits, no.

But it might be required to install the fog light kit. I'll defer to the folks that are much smarter than me (as in FreebirdSRT who is viewing this thread right now). hehe

1 - 20 of 53 Posts