Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey SCLX Members!

I'd really love to have a couple SCLX shirts but I don't think I want to wear Dickies. :) I think that offering some cute girlie shirts would help boost sales.. Come see the softer side of SpaceCity??? Anyways, if you don't mind checking with your vendor about it, that would be great! Or, if you're not completely attached to your current vendor, I don't mind spearheading this and trying to find someone to do these and any other promotional items at a discount so the club can make some money..

Just let me know what you think!

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Hey SCLX Members!

I'd really love to have a couple SCLX shirts but I don't think I want to wear Dickies. :) I think that offering some cute girlie shirts would help boost sales.. Come see the softer side of SpaceCity??? Anyways, if you don't mind checking with your vendor about it, that would be great! Or, if you're not completely attached to your current vendor, I don't mind spearheading this and trying to find someone to do these and any other promotional items at a discount so the club can make some money..

Just let me know what you think!
we are very open to doing items like this. in fact, about six months ago we offered some performance polos in mens/ladies styles. there was little to no interest, so we did not pursue.

feel free to spearhead. please email us your findings at the club email address. we prefer embroid over screen printing because like how professional it looks.

·
Registered
683 Posts
yes please let me know what you find because I need some spare shirts to hand out to the college girls after my car blows their's off

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
yes please let me know what you find because I need some spare shirts to hand out to the college girls after my car blows their's off
wow! what diablo predator tune are you running????

lol.

·
Registered
683 Posts
well I have the newest software version and it helps that it's getting warm and there is not much material holding the shirts together

gotta love the college town

·
Registered
518 Posts
hey just to let you know www.freadbeardesigns.com has a no setup charge and does awesome work. he does worshirts as well as tshirts and such.. i use them for my car club... btw i am in no ay affiliated with him other than i am a customer

1 - 7 of 7 Posts