Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm hopeing to get a reply from the Scoop The Loop guys about club 300. If you dont know Scoop is an annual 3day car show in downtown Waukegan IL the week after 4th of July. It would be nice to show off some local 300 along side some realy nice classis. They have 50'd style bands lots to do and see for the kids. I been going for to see the cars for the few yrs and it keeps geting bigger.

So what do you all say does this sound like something we might be interested in?

·
Registered
901 Posts
Count me In

We would be very interested! Keep me posted BC! :)

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
IT started tonight.

I headed down there. It was packed. I drop B/C off at my old appartment and me and the mrs walked the 3 blocks over. The whole down town was cars going up and down the main drag. We walk down one side where i ran into a black C all decked out looked nice i talked to the owner he was excited about his C Best car he has he told me. And he had a few cars there. I told him about this place we'll see if he comes out. We talked about the car for a few whacthed the cars go by then i shook his hand and headed down the row. Driving up the road was a Stock C i waved as he rolled by. We headed back up the other side of the street and drooled over a couple nice Merc's and a couple od 59'caddy's. Then as we where heading out i saw a Magnesium C coming at us stock still nice to see the C there along with the great classics. Tomarrow is Classic night only I might take the Polara out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts