Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as usual i drove my car to work today and parked on level one in crown car park thinking all good and i should have a nice day after i got a $55 parking ticket before hand and headed off to my office..... so i got back to my car around 9:15pm to find at some EFFIN A HOLE has keyed my back door about 20cm or less...... Well as you would imagine i or no one would be happy, so as i headed out i asked the gate dude if i can do anything about it and he said well you can put in a formal complaint just park over there and we have a security out for you, in no time the security guy was out there and after getting my details and car's details they said well we can't say if it happened here or outside here so i will have a chat to my boss and we may be able to get you free parking for some times..... not thats gonna do me any good but there is a chance of getting up to 2yrs of free parking..... i will post a photo tomorrow and let you all know about the process.

But please be careful where you park your cars or if you ever see any one keying some ones car please jump him or if not call me and i will TEACH THEM a lesson.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Sorry to hear man. No matter how often I see this kind of thing happen I still can't believe someone would do that to someone else's car!

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Amir, I hate to hear of these stories. It gets my bloody pressure up every time.

It seems these days average cars get keyed too, like my neighbour's Maz 323. It is long overdue for the justice system to get tough on these lowlifes. How about that story not so long ago where some neanderthal slashed the tyres on a heap of cars? The only safe place is locked in a garage or parked within line of sight.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Shouldn't they be able to check the video and see that it was done there?
That might help you a bit. Of course I guess they wont want to do that as then it is proof that it happened there.
Sorry for your pain mate.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Won't bring up my painful memory again of my baby being keyed along nearly the full length of the drivers side... and bonnet ... while it was parked in the "security" parking in my apartment block in Hornsby, Sydney. If I was able to act out what I wanted to do at the time, I'd be serving quite a sentence right now.

Since the move to Melbourne, (and thank fark for living in a proper house with a proper garage now), so far so good. Have parked mine in a number of public parking stations in the city, Flinders Lane, Telstra Dome, see a number of fellow 300c's parked in those spots also and no damage to anyone just yet.

Having said that, I'm still too paranoid to leave mine out of sight at nighttime in the city...

·
Registered
596 Posts
Blood pressure no its bioling. That type of stuff makes me cry. Ive got two on my one by the wife I think and one by the brother inlaw I think. hhhhhhhhhhhha

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Insurance will fix it WNTED.1 and then pursue the car park for it.

Did you get that insurance yet?????????????

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Shouldn't they be able to check the video and see that it was done there?
That might help you a bit. Of course I guess they wont want to do that as then it is proof that it happened there.
Sorry for your pain mate.
well i asked the same and they said camera's are only around where you go up the ramp and entry of the complex and thats about it... and i saw the security today and he said sorry my boss wont give you free parking.... ohh well

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Won't bring up my painful memory again of my baby being keyed along nearly the full length of the drivers side... and bonnet ... while it was parked in the "security" parking in my apartment block in Hornsby, Sydney. If I was able to act out what I wanted to do at the time, I'd be serving quite a sentence right now.

Since the move to Melbourne, (and thank fark for living in a proper house with a proper garage now), so far so good. Have parked mine in a number of public parking stations in the city, Flinders Lane, Telstra Dome, see a number of fellow 300c's parked in those spots also and no damage to anyone just yet.

Having said that, I'm still too paranoid to leave mine out of sight at nighttime in the city...
same here i park my car almost anywhere and never nothing happened but this time i was unlucky.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Insurance will fix it WNTED.1 and then pursue the car park for it.

Did you get that insurance yet?????????????

yeah i got insurance $5400 for agreed value as the market value was ****..... and the access is $500 + under 25 access of $400 so ends up $900 in total and it probably going to kill my rating so i might let it out of the pocket.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Lowlife scum!!! Gets your blood boiling. We buy cars that we can get passionate about and these "Corey" type lowlifes either think it's a great laugh or they're plain jealous and with one action they cause thousands of dollars damage. I'll put my hand up to help you dish out some justice if you ever catch them.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
hahaha "Corey" type lowlifes :) That is great. I am so going to start calling people a "Corey".

·
Registered
91 Posts
Sorry to hear of this. Repair tip. Berwick chrysler put me onto a repairer they use in Hallem, called Marque, Brilliant repair and great paint job,

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry to hear of this. Repair tip. Berwick chrysler put me onto a repairer they use in Hallem, called Marque, Brilliant repair and great paint job,
thanx for the tip, i have a friend who has does all kind of repairs, SHOPPINGTOWN BODY REPAIRS in Nunawading behind Chrysler Dealer he has done all my jobs hence i started driving and so did all my friend and he has done a great job + great prices.... so i may be paying him or troy (AIR22) a visit

1 - 16 of 16 Posts