633 Posts
look out for rocks

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Considering how little I actually get to drive my car (due to job commitments) I might as well take it to him and hook it up!! Almost 3 years as a daily driver and only 22k miles.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Considering how little I actually get to drive my car (due to job commitments) I might as well take it to him and hook it up!! Almost 3 years as a daily driver and only 22k miles.
That is very low mileage but at least it's not due to being a garage queen. Maybe you can just leave it with wes while you are gone?

bruno

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
That is very low mileage but at least it's not due to being a garage queen. Maybe you can just leave it with wes while you are gone?

bruno
Been thinking about garaging it during the next tour... I like your suggestion much better!!

how about it Wes! LOL

·
Registered
328 Posts
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!! But it looks like the screen is ok...LOL:pat:

·
Registered
64 Posts
With a modification like that.. I would be putting that boy ona flat bed. Hours too days of doing something like that.. and seconds to destroy it.

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Wes tangled with more than a rock in 2005.
Attached Thumbnails

Nothing some rubbing compound won't fix. j/k

It's bad enough to have a scrub with a stock 300. I'm just thinking of all the hours put into that job. Sorry pal. Hope she back on the road.

Hey, we're watching way to much TV anyway, right?

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Wes tangled with more than a rock in 2005.
Attached Thumbnails

Nothing some rubbing compound won't fix. j/k

It's bad enough to have a scrub with a stock 300. I'm just thinking of all the hours put into that job. Sorry pal. Hope she back on the road.

Hey, we're watching way to much TV anyway, right?
That smashup took place long before the pic I posted that won Wes a coveted position in the 3CF 2007 calendar. All is good. (The accident was not his fault!)

bruno

1 - 13 of 13 Posts