Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I broke the screw covers(tabs snaped) that are located on the door panel, Can these be ordered, one screw cover is round and located behind door release lever and one is rectangle located under arm rest. I spoke to one dealership and they said they weren't available.

Has anyone had to order these and have a part#.

·
Registered
108 Posts
i broke the round one behind the door handle (chrome release lever) and i went to the dealer. they said i would have to order the entire door panel... this was early last year though, let me know if chrysler decided to sell these parts separate.

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
Check with supporting vendors Wyckoff Chrysler and Mopar Super Center... if it can be had, they will know.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Something else you might try is a local late model salvage for the pieces. With as many 300's as DC has sold, there should be a lot of wrecked ones.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HEMEEE said:
Check with supporting vendors Wyckoff Chrysler and Mopar Super Center... if it can be had, they will know.
I guess I will have to call them, I didn't want to bother them on the phone for such a small part but I haven't got any response from my part request on the mopar super center website. Thanks.

·
Registered
148 Posts
You should be able to get them seperate. When the parts catalogs first come out for a new model they are seriously lacking in details. May explain the answer you got last year, but they should be able to find it now. If not, call another dealer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts