Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Below you will find the prices you requested. Please note that the prices listed are for each (quantity 1) + shipping.
Feel free to call us at 201-891-3000 ext 4 with any questions, or to place your order. You may also fax
your credit card information, with the CVV number on the back to 201-891-1774, ATTN: Parts Department.
Price quotes are good until the end of this month. Chrysler updates pricing at the beginning of each month.
Thank you for the inquiry.

5083695AA $23.98 each

You can order at the following link by punching in the part number listed above…

Wyckoff Chrysler On-line Parts Department

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Below you will find the prices you requested. Please note that the prices listed are for each (quantity 1) + shipping.
Feel free to call us at 201-891-3000 ext 4 with any questions, or to place your order. You may also fax
your credit card information, with the CVV number on the back to 201-891-1774, ATTN: Parts Department.
Price quotes are good until the end of this month. Chrysler updates pricing at the beginning of each month.

5083695AA $23.98 each

You can order at the following link by punching in the part number listed above…

Thanks for that - I am assuming shipping to Australia is ok?

Cheers

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
seat belt extender.... whoa...... time to skip every second drive through....

:pat: Ummm, nope. They are for the rear seats to make life a bit easier for using the rear seat belts with my kids's booster seats! :twak:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

5083695AA $23.98 each

Thanks again - have just ordered 2 of them!

Cheers

·
Registered
15 Posts
experience re. the seat belt extenders?

Hi there,

I am new here, so forgive me if I ask something that has been answered a million times, sorry...:worried:

I have just bought the car, it is fantastic, I really love it (a 2008 300c CRD touring).

I have the same problems with the seat belt buckles, they are very difficult to reach once the 2 booster seats and the kids are in there in the back. We have a Honda and an Infiniti as well and the kids (6 y/o and 4 y/o) can buckle themselves in safely and easily when sitting in those.

I have read on a site (car-seat.org) that it is not safe to use the extenders with boosters.

What do you think? What are your experiences?

Thanks

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi there,

I am new here, so forgive me if I ask something that has been answered a million times, sorry...:worried:

I have just bought the car, it is fantastic, I really love it (a 2008 300c CRD touring).

I have the same problems with the seat belt buckles, they are very difficult to reach once the 2 booster seats and the kids are in there in the back. We have a Honda and an Infiniti as well and the kids (6 y/o and 4 y/o) can buckle themselves in safely and easily when sitting in those.

I have read on a site (car-seat.org) that it is not safe to use the extenders with boosters.

What do you think? What are your experiences?

Thanks
I have had no problems with mine and they save lots of hassles!

Pics and further info in this thread:

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/australia-forum/56273-rear-seat-belt-locking-problem.html

Cheers

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks a lot, I have just emailed the pics my dealer to ask for a quote. His first reply some days ago was that they do not stock these and nobody has ever asked for them. No wonder, given the number of Chryslers they sell where I live, in Hungary : 20-30 cars per year. This yr they have sold 6 Chryslers to date in a country of 10 mio people - clearly, that is not a success story :-(

Can you actually adjust the length of the extender, like the strap of a backpack? Or is it fixed at 20 cms?

Thanks!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks a lot, I have just emailed the pics my dealer to ask for a quote. His first reply some days ago was that they do not stock these and nobody has ever asked for them. No wonder, given the number of Chryslers they sell where I live, in Hungary : 20-30 cars per year. This yr they have sold 6 Chryslers to date in a country of 10 mio people - clearly, that is not a success story :-(

Can you actually adjust the length of the extender, like the strap of a backpack? Or is it fixed at 20 cms?

Thanks!
Hi - not adjustable and are a fixed length. I ordered mine through this vendor - Wyckoff Chrysler - who worked out cheaper than sourcing a set through my local Australian Chrysler dealer.

Cheers

·
Registered
15 Posts
thanks

thanks for this. I will see the dealer later this wk to find out how much they are intending to charge for the extenders in this part of the world

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Hi

I also need x3 of the following seatbelt extenders delivered to Australia, interior is a darkish grey and so are the original seatbelts if they come in different colors

Talk soon

Thanks

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
still didn't get any answer off this mob, they must have to much money it seems :twak:

anyone else recommend where else I could buy this item off

1 - 14 of 14 Posts