Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
Even better idea.....how about just wear it and save your life in case of an accident. I still can't believe people would not want to wear a seat belt. Its just stupid.

·
Premium Member
4,708 Posts
Even better idea.....how about just wear it and save your life in case of an accident. I still can't believe people would not want to wear a seat belt. Its just stupid.
+1!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
figured someone would say that eventually.... now go tell everyone to stop drinking and driving too.... lets see if that works!

·
Registered
102 Posts
My brother-in-law drives around listening to the chime never wears his seat belt...says it wrinkles his shirt. I have argued with him for years.

Dumb! Some people don't get it.

·
Premium Member
4,708 Posts
figured someone would say that eventually.... now go tell everyone to stop drinking and driving too.... lets see if that works!
Ahh, the rationale!:pat:

·
Registered
20 Posts
I got rid of that noise becuase of how annoying it is ..... when im at the track or smt like that it bothers me but regardless i always remember to wear it becuase i work at a huge bodyshop an see terrible cars an heard alot of bad storys .....

·
Registered
53 Posts
I forget the procedure but it's something like turn the key to the on position without starting it. fasten and unfasten 3 times within 10 secs turn off key and you should be good to go. It took me a few times to get it right! :) Search the forums there is a lot of info about this.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts