Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CPLDaugherty sent me your way...I checked out your site but I couldn't find any in different color choices and no prices...can you help me out?
They don't have to be leather seat covers...
And are they something I will be able to put on myself?
Sorry for all the questions but doing research before I buy....
Thank you...:)

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
you should check out katzkin, thats what im getting, if ur someone that goes to car show u could try to get a spnorship, i believe they do it every month well heres a pic of what i want

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
you should check out katzkin, thats what im getting, if ur someone that goes to car show u could try to get a spnorship, i believe they do it every month well heres a pic of what i want
Well I have never been to a car show...I'm just modding my car and putting in all my favorite things as money allows so I don't think the sponsor seat covers wouldn't work for me..I like them but it wouldn't fit my cars name:) her name is "classie" and that is kinda sporty..thanks for the idea though:)

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
I may be outta place here..But.....

Man...Talkin' about a set of balls..Coming on a guy's Vendor site, and
telling a member to go somewhere else to buy an item.
Pipsmom asked James a specific question about his products, and the
hijacking begins. Personally, if I wanted to tell Pipsmom about another
site, I would have PM'd her...But that's just me, and this is MY opinion.
Stan

·
Registered
605 Posts
Man...Talkin' about a set of balls..Coming on a guy's Vendor site, and
telling a member to go somewhere else to buy an item.
Pipsmom asked James a specific question about his products, and the
hijacking begins. Personally, if I wanted to tell Pipsmom about another
site, I would have PM'd her...But that's just me, and this is MY opinion.
Stan
Stan,

You make a good point. But if what she is looking for is something the vendor doesn't offer, why not steer her to where she can find it? Of course we don't know if the vendor offers what she is looking for, if he doesn't answer her questions. No respose to date, via forum or PM.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Pipsmom/dad:
We offer complete custom replacement skins in ANY material, color, design, ect... We prefer to discuss options personally because there are just too many things we can offer. We are a custom shop and manufacture our own product to the tightest quality standards, so there are really no limitations. Our skins range from $1500 - $2500 and do require installation. We use the same OEM clips, etc so if you can remove your existing ones you can install ours. Think of them as a nice tailored Armani vs a deparment store suit, nothing wrong w/ either but there is a difference in both fitment, materials as well as price.

We also sell Katzkins and they range from $700 up.

Let me know if we can help. We will be back in the office Tuesday, feel free to call (214)564-3855

Regards,
James DeCuir
splash

CPLDaugherty sent me your way...I checked out your site but I couldn't find any in different color choices and no prices...can you help me out?
They don't have to be leather seat covers...
And are they something I will be able to put on myself?
Sorry for all the questions but doing research before I buy....
Thank you...:)

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you for your response..you answered all my questions and some...they sound top of the line....Thank you for your time I appreciate it:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts