Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 300c has the seat, radio, mirror memory. Is there anyway I can get that in my Limited? Or is this something that is going to cost $5k? Has anyone done this? is it possible?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
88 Posts
cpditty..I'm a newbie and have no technical knowledge of the car..but from what I've seen..there would be no way I'd try to "add on the seat thing" if it wasn't original equipment. Honest...each time unlock the doors and the seat goes back to my "set postion" I'm amazed at the technology in these machines? I don't mean to discourage you..but from my standpoint..I wouldn't even attempt it..it's just WAY TOO complicated..:sigh:
JMO
Maybe someone else can chime in??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Chromer said:
cpditty..I'm a newbie and have no technical knowledge of the car..but from what I've seen..there would be no way I'd try to "add on the seat thing" if it wasn't original equipment. Honest...each time unlock the doors and the seat goes back to my "set postion" I'm amazed at the technology in these machines? I don't mean to discourage you..but from my standpoint..I wouldn't even attempt it..it's just WAY TOO complicated..:sigh:
JMO
Maybe someone else can chime in??

Don't forget the way the steering wheel moves down and out as well!

I'm awestruck every time I get into the car in the mornings- can't wait to drive it. At 47 you'd think I'd get over it!!1
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,192 Posts
I would suggest that it would be a big upgrade, not impossible but a big job.

The best advice would be to do your research on all the elements, eg. seat motors, memory switch, computer, wiring, etc, etc, etc.. Then start searching for a wrecked "C" that you can buy the necessary items from.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
88 Posts
Hemi57 said:
I would suggest that it would be a big upgrade, not impossible but a big job.

The best advice would be to do your research on all the elements, eg. seat motors, memory switch, computer, wiring, etc, etc, etc.. Then start searching for a wrecked "C" that you can buy the necessary items from.
Yeassss...that's the hardware part only. wouldn't the correct Body Control Module also be a (BIG) part of the equation?? :confused: :confused:

Don't think this is a bolt on?? Sheesshh..no way would I attempt this one?
:stooges: ??
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,192 Posts
Chromer said:
wouldn't the correct Body Control Module also be a (BIG) part of the equation?? :confused: :confused:
Yeah, I mentioned that too :twak: ----- "etc." :01:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
88 Posts
Hemi57 said:
Yeah, I mentioned that too :twak: ----- "etc." :01:
Hemi57...

YIP...you DID mention it :pat: ....(note to self: take reading lessons :biggrin: )
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ideally you guys would be saying "No, this feature sucks, don't even think about it." Listening to you guys talk about how sweet it is makes me want it even more. That's what I get for saving the money up front and getting the Limited... DAMN
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
memory seats ?

cpditty Did you get your memory seats to work ? I have the same car and I am wondering the same thing if it can be done

dktk
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
492 Posts
It's a lot of work to get it all functioning. The seats, outside mirrors, pedals and steering wheel are all part of the memory system.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top