Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's try this again, I know we have quite a few PNW 300's on the boards now.

CLUB 300:
How about a local gathering on a Saturday? It would be great for everyone to hookup and fill up a parking lot with 300's and Magnums. Also, PM me or email for information on Club300 or if you want to be involved.

DEALER SERVICE:
I had a great discussion with the service manager at my local DODGE dealer today. Very impressed! For those that are looking for a good and more importantly, competant dealer for warranty and service, that is also supportive of mods - I've found one - Lynnwood Dodge is where my car will be taken for warranty work and service from now on. I left there feeling great about bringing my Chrysler back to them. They also sell Magnaflow and Jet Chips (has warranty conversation about that as well - with good outcomes).

I'll be making an appointment shortly for my PCM reflash to 3.61 - something the 4 other Chrysler dealer's around here told me they would not do!

·
Registered
316 Posts
I might need to go by there, I couldn't get my dealer to update to 3.61, he flashed it, but it didn't update the version, took care of other things. The Jetchip seems cool, I'm waiting to see some Dyno numbers.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I am certainly in favor of getting together, to B.S. and check things out. Pick a location with food and or coffee. Big Daddy's, Auburn Way S, 1200 block, Auburn, is easy to find, and has enough room to park some cars. Hot rods and cruisers still show up there on Friday evenings. If we went on a Saturday early, then we could drive out somewhere, finish with some ice cream, then splinter off. In case you haven't been able to figure it out, food is an important part of any travel I do, and I do love putting the miles on the 300c, even if it is officially my wifes car.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Auburn sounds good to me.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Ride Slow said:
I am certainly in favor of getting together, to B.S. and check things out. Pick a location with food and or coffee. Big Daddy's, Auburn Way S, 1200 block, Auburn, is easy to find, and has enough room to park some cars. Hot rods and cruisers still show up there on Friday evenings. If we went on a Saturday early, then we could drive out somewhere, finish with some ice cream, then splinter off. In case you haven't been able to figure it out, food is an important part of any travel I do, and I do love putting the miles on the 300c, even if it is officially my wifes car.
XXX in Issaquah should be on the short list too... :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts