Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm starting to see quite a few on the road, and there's no shortage of coffee places around here. Anyone up for a Saturday coffee meet?

·
Registered
95 Posts
question for ya 5.7....
Since our dollar is string right now, I was wondering if you knew what it would cost to do 22"s and rubber out there or know of a site that I can price from. I was thinking of going dubs or TIS. Prices up here run around 6g's. can it be done cheaper down there???

·
Registered
17 Posts
Vineuh,

I just put TIS 01's on my Magnum. I paid about $2600 plus shipping for mine in 22's with 265-35-22's. The wheels fit perfect no rubbing at a full turn. I know you can beat that price without a problem. You may want to look into having them shipped to a shipping house in Blaine and drive down and pick them up. A friend of mine that owns a shop up there does it all the time.

Good luck on your hunt.

Brian

·
Registered
95 Posts
What about dubs? Are they running in the same price range? I wish I could have picked up my car from down there.....I am betting I paid more for my limited than all of you who bought the C

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dub or TIs Wheels

vineuh said:
question for ya 5.7....
Since our dollar is string right now, I was wondering if you knew what it would cost to do 22"s and rubber out there or know of a site that I can price from. I was thinking of going dubs or TIS. Prices up here run around 6g's. can it be done cheaper down there???
Hey bud I have a friend who has shop and is selling these wheels you might want to call him 877 409-4335 ask for steve www.allstarrims.com

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How did a local Seattle get together thread become a wheel thread?

DuB300c (aka:Steve),
why are you telling this guy you have a friend who owns a shop when you posed as the shop owner (ironically named Steve) in another thread you started that was deleted for not following our site rules about advertising?

·
Registered
75 Posts
I would love to drive down and meet up with some Seattle area owners....I just purchased a fully loaded Silver 300C and a road trip down the I-5 would be alot of fun.....just tell me when and where !

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
vineuh and NW300c, you are always welcome!

(my wheel comment wasn't directed at you, but to DuB300c)

·
Registered
95 Posts
ahhh...hes just helping out. Im sure I will end up down there buying rims and probably having coffee with the NW crew! My car is going into the bodyshop tomorrow. I took it in for detailing before x-mas and the doeheads smacked a post causing bumper, fender and tailight damage. I was sooooo choked....they never even told me. I got out of my car and noticed my bumper looking all white and the tailight smashed out. They even denied doing it. I guess my fault for not doing my usual walk around, but they are paying for it.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Let me know if you guys want to meet up one Saturday night.

·
Registered
316 Posts
deeone said:
Let me know if you guys want to meet up one Saturday night.
Hellooooo....from Federal Way......don't pick a rainy day, I like to keep the rims shinning :D

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Hey Cruznit, there are quite a few Seatle area owner's on the boards..hopefully some will reply. We got sun in Seattle, Cali's got our rain and it's all good.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I would be in if we would drive someplace.....however, gonna be out of state a bunch the next 40 days or so.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Just found this forum 2 days ago

I have ordered an '06 300C in Cool Vanilla, with absolutely every option avaliable. But won't be here until June/July.
I'm hoping to learn a lot more about the "in's and out's" of this car in the meantime.
Oh yea, I haven't found yet where to start a thread on this forum. Can someone help me out? I probably just overlooked it somewhere. :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
8 Posts
300c DUB 22"

vineuh said:
question for ya 5.7....
I can get you some DUB 22" with pirelli tires for around 4500 or so, may be less.

I will attach a pick of what I have on

·
Registered
257 Posts
in tacoma

I am in tacoma would love to meet with some others with 300's one nice day in seattle get some cool pics by the water

as for the wheels I cna get any wheel cheap the dub wheels new mounted and balanced for like 3500$ just drop me an email

and keep me in mind for hanging out

1 - 18 of 18 Posts