Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen some of saw in the streets with them C's sittin with all the fixin's... We need to mobilize and at least get some kind of club going or something... let the nation know we doing it too...

King C

·
Registered
61 Posts
KING C said:
I've seen some of saw in the streets with them C's sittin with all the fixin's... We need to mobilize and at least get some kind of club going or something... let the nation know we doing it too...

King C
I'm in Milton, between Fife and Federal Way for those that don't know. If we can get a few people together I'm down for sumthin! As long as there are a COUPLE of pints involved. :)

I'd like to see, and hear, what others have done to there rides. Mine looks bone stock, but aint...

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'd be down for getting together some where in the greater seattle area. The weather is supposed to be nice all weekend long, so if anyone if up for a meet let's get something planned.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm up in the North end... and down to get together whenever to talk cars and show off our beauties!

S Dub.... Check your PMs

-Mike

·
Registered
35 Posts
I live in Gig Harbor about 12 miles from Tacoma. May have seen me around... is a 06 Limited, mods in Sig. I was going to get a 300c, but decided I wanted the Limited for fuel economy since I already have a low 12 second Z28 and the 300 is my daily driver.

·
Registered
671 Posts
West Seattle-
Thanks for the post; I've been starting to think there weren't any members in the Northwest!
Teahead is in Burien, if I remember right.

·
Registered
178 Posts
East Side, I would be willing to meet up and see all the extra mods members in the northwest have done

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey, I'm down for a meet. Seen a few SRTs around and a bunch of Cs. It'd be nice to meet some of the owners. I'm in the Renton area.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I'm in the Mill Creek/Everett area. Been getting some mileage on going to see my new Grandson in Spokane. But I'm up for another meet.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'd love to do a meet! Lets make it happen!

·
Registered
27 Posts
SW Tacoma!!! Just let me know the time and the place!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey any of you northwest guys got a good dealership to deal with? I took my 300 to puyallup and they really dont want to work on my ride, they say its been in a wreck and that is causing problems with warranty. I really believe that someone out there can fix my problems without so much hassle! please let me know......thanks

·
Registered
61 Posts
jrs1cycle said:
Hey any of you northwest guys got a good dealership to deal with? I took my 300 to puyallup and they really dont want to work on my ride, they say its been in a wreck and that is causing problems with warranty. I really believe that someone out there can fix my problems without so much hassle! please let me know......thanks
Go to Brewer in Auburn. Good shop. I went in to have my TCM flashed and they hooked me up under warrenty. They flashed a total of 11 modules, again, under warrenty. Even though my mileage was just over the mark.

I won't go to any other dealer after they way they treated me.

They're at
2201 Auburn Way North
Auburn, WA 98002
PH: (253) 833-5500

Haul ass up 167 and you're there.

I was going to BBC Dodge in Burien. Not a huge fan... Nothing too bad, just your standard dealership.

Good luck.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Best Dealership in Seattle Everett Area

Guys, I'm getting ready to buy an SRT8; Along with the theme of this thread can any of you chime in for the best deals acquired as well as Service? Tork Monster had a good experience for both at Huling Brothers in W. Seattle. It seems good customer service and competant technicians are hard to find. Appreciate any and all feedback / recommendations.
CaveMan said:
Go to Brewer in Auburn. Good shop. I went in to have my TCM flashed and they hooked me up under warrenty. They flashed a total of 11 modules, again, under warrenty. Even though my mileage was just over the mark.

I won't go to any other dealer after they way they treated me.

They're at
2201 Auburn Way North
Auburn, WA 98002
PH: (253) 833-5500

Haul ass up 167 and you're there.

I was going to BBC Dodge in Burien. Not a huge fan... Nothing too bad, just your standard dealership.

Good luck.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey whatup. i'm in everett and had my ride since late august. i was hopping to find some people into 300's. i'm new to the area and would love to meet more three hundy pushers.

·
Registered
170 Posts
FAT HEMI sent me over to Towne & Country in Shoreline and haven't gone anywhere else since. Good personalize service. You get assigned a service rep that is always the same (except when they leave - usually about every year it seems) which is good since they know of any issues you mentioned during your last visit (had a bad vibration and BTW it was my tires).

BTW, I'm up in Bothell / Mill Creek area with 'Model 57' (but it just never seems that our calendars line up to meet!).

1 - 20 of 51 Posts