Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
From what I read... That was 15th of April, 2007. Here is what the registration form says:

"Mail registration form and check or money order before April 15th to:
All Mopar Spring Roundup
3912 NE 140th St
Seattle WA 98125"

I guess, I can still show up and pay the $25.00 and get to park with everyone else... At least I hope there is room???

Looking forward to meeting others,
Gary
It was a typo.....May 15th . If you follow the link it is in there somewhere....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey all, just signed up last night I have a 06 300C Gold
Nickname “golden girl” and I would love meeting with other owners I will keep checking for a time and place.
bluedog!!

·
Premium Member
5,177 Posts
Welcome to the forums, Bluedog! I see you posted in your area's thread which is basically inactive regarding any get togethers. I would like to recommend that you connect with the Pacific Northwest group that's based on the LX forums. They are extremely active and have all kinds of meet and greets, trips, etc. Here is the link for that: Pacific Northwest

Please take the time to go to the new members thread and introduce yourself where most members will see and welcome you.
http://www.300cforums.com/forums/new-member-introductions-member-assistance/

Hope to see you around the forums. We're here to help you!
bruno

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey guys new owner myself of a 06 300C Gold" would love to meet I,m in Lakewood WA, so if their a meet sometime soon put up the date and time'
bluedog

·
Registered
95 Posts
Join LXForums

The Northwest regional section on there is far more active than the ones on these boards.

·
Registered
5 Posts
King C" are you planing on a meet sometime soon, would like to get ideas on fixin up my ride" 06 300C Gold'

bluedog....

·
Premium Member
5,177 Posts
Bluedog,
As was mentioned by both myself and Kensmash, you need to click on the 'Pacific Northwest' below to take you to the LX Forums PNW club. They are incredibly active and have lots of members. Plus, King C only made one post ever on this forum.

Here is the link for that:
Pacific NorthWest

·
Registered
1 Posts
Whats up im a newbie...got my 05 300C feb 08. im in the military so im stationed out in Oak Harbor, Wa. about 1.5 hrs from seattle.

·
Premium Member
5,177 Posts
Welcome to the forums and thank you for serving our country! Make sure you connect with those PNW members in that link. They are very active as a general group and are a blast to chat with.

Let us know if you have any questions. Oak Harbor is a beautiful community.

Please introduce yourself in the New Member Introduction section so that others can also welcome you who won't necessarily click on the PNW section.
http://www.300cforums.com/forums/new-member-introductions-member-assistance/

Congratulations on your purchase!
bruno

41 - 51 of 51 Posts