Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Second Annual NJ Charger Group™ Member & Family Mopar BBQ

NJ Charger Group Mopar BBQ

The NJ Charger Group officers are proud to announce the 2nd annual Members & Family Mopar BBQ. This years event will be held on August 16th, 2008 from Noon-6:00pm at Spruce Run State Park, Clinton, NJ.

The first annual Mopar BBQ started small, as an event for only NJ Charger Group Members and their Famililies. This year, we have invited other members of our car club family like the NJ Challenger Group, The Hemi Truck Club of NY, the Southern Maryland Charger Group, the DC LX club and the Hampton Roads Mopar Club, but we are taking it one step further... This years event is open to all Mopar owners!!

TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW!! The small admission price helps the NJ Charger Group put on a great event. Your ticket purchase includes a goody bag and dash plaque for car club members. Ticket Sales end August 4th, 2008.
This years event also will include a 50/50, and many give aways graciously provided by the NJ Charger Group and the Mopar BBQ sponsors. We will of course have lots of Food, and things for the kids to do.

There will also be 3 officer judged trophies given away in 3 car/truck categories.

The greatest part of our BBQ and gathering all these great members together is how we can help others. This year, all proceeds will be donated to the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital on behalf of the NJCG and our members. This is done because of all of the great work St. Judes does for the children.
If you are interested in becoming a Sponsor of the Mopar BBQ, please contact us [email protected].

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought tickets but doubt I will make it now... My Father in law is coming in from out of town this weekend. I would drag him along, but he will be in the car 7 hours on friday and again on sunday driving to and from our house... It is another 4-5 hours each way to the BBQ....

I'd be willing to give my 2 tickets away for free in exchange for a donation to the St. Jude Children's Hospital. I would prefer at least a $30.00 donation (Tickets are $20.00 each now) I could e-mail you the tickets. Let me know if you are interested. The link to St Jude is below.

https://shop.stjude.org/GiftCatalog...g/GiftCatalog/express-donation.do?fnl=don_sin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts