Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SEMA show pics

I'm down here at the SEMA show with a few fellow DCX enthusiasts, they have uploaded a few pics to this link, more will be added tonight:

2005 SEMA show

·
Registered
909 Posts
I'm sure the show is cool

ResumeSpeed said:
I'm down here at the SEMA show with a few fellow DCX enthusiasts, they have uploaded a few pics to this link, more will be added tonight:

2005 SEMA show
Not a big fan of 2-tone paint
Put some side ports on it and it looks like a 56-58 Olds

·
Registered
750 Posts
For those who may not have made the connection

Here is a model of a Bugatti Royale

Zilla

·
Premium Member
5,177 Posts
Can't wait to see your other photos. I agree with the previous poster and have said it once before: the curves of two-tone paint and two tone seat covers remind me of Shamu.

bruno

·
Registered
823 Posts
They let you bring in cameras? I'm about to fly down there now.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Ah, TEahead? You know you cant just walk in, right? ITs a trade show, you gotta be in the industry (or get an invite from someone who is) to get in.

·
Registered
80 Posts
well to each and his own it looks diffrent

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
Oh sure, rub it in! :sad2:
Thanks for sharing pics Wes... who is that with you in the last one? Keep the pics comin' and share some stories if ya get an extra minute too.

·
Registered
23 Posts
wes the only other C that i have seen w/ a t.v in the girlle would be one in the Road and Track issue w/ the batman truck. was that you w/ the C?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Great pics

Love the pics from the show hope you can post some more I see you got to hang out with BiGtigger tv personality from BET. He has a new rim brand out. once again thanks for the pics

·
Premium Member
5,177 Posts
Outstanding pics, Wes! I only wish my C was the color of that good-looking Charger....The monitor on your grille projects just as clear as my 42" Plasma. Personally, I don't care for the puffy rims on the Vanilla C. They remind me of a huge gear or cookie. Thanks for including the pics of ResumeSpeed and fatchance. BTW, how come I don't see one of you posing next to your creation?

bruno

1 - 20 of 125 Posts