Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we are getting down to the wire, so I thought I'd start giving everyone a peek at what I've been working on for nearly 2 years now.

The car as it sat before going into the garage

The original idea - just suicide rear doors with RR door handles

Plans changed just before going into the garage, and here is what we decided to do - cut out the b-pillar

mock up of new B pillar location

won't be needing these anymore

Is it me or does anyone else think this things are too big

about 5.5" at the top and 6.5" at the bottom when back to back is just to much space between those windows, so we cut it down to 3" on top and 4" on the bottom

and got rid of the need for covers as well as rounded off the corner of the door

Much more to come......

·
Premium Member
6,769 Posts
Wow - that's a bold move.

Subscribed.

·
Registered
916 Posts
This should be very interesting....nice tease, can't wait to see the rest.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thanks guys for the support. I'll try to post updates every day or 2, but can't let everything out of the bag just yet.

I believe I've only seen 3 other 2 door 300's. 2 by WCC, both were sectioned leaving either no back seat or one were the front seats touched the back. The other welded the back doors off. No offense to any of those builds, as it still a lot of work, but that would have been much easier - Especially when you see what else we did.

I forgot to mention, and the first pic of it is a bit misleading, as I had already did a 300C front end swap, but this started as a 300 Limited 3.5 V6! But now it has a 6.1

with a twist(hint - this is where the P in 300P comes into play).

Speaking of those kits - anyone notice this large open area in the corner when you open the trunk?

We did, and took this

And did this

and put it here

more to come....

·
Registered
231 Posts
Looks cool.... Im feeling the whole build...

-ZEUS DA GOD
SIMPLY STUNNIN
DALLAS TX

·
Registered
175 Posts
subscribed !

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
we're at the Hilton at the convention center. we'll have to connect before the show and meet up.

·
Premium Member
6,769 Posts
with a twist(hint - this is where the P in 300P comes into play)
Okay, the hint didn't help me with my humble knowledge. I'm dying to know.

·
Premium Member
6,769 Posts

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
This thing is going to be incredible! And I can't believe what you're doing with the gas tank! I always thought that would be a good place to put the filler neck for people who shave their door handles!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
we're at the Hilton at the convention center. we'll have to connect before the show and meet up.
Im at the MGM Grand, I would LOVE to get some shots of this thing all done. I wish I could get a media pass so I could take pix but they were super tough on them i've been told.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts