Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 4 22" x 9.5 Sequence SQ-3 wheels with 265-35-22 Pirelli Scorpion Tires already mounted and balanced. Also a set of lug nuts with key for the 300C. The wheels have been on the car for 2 days, and I decided to go with 20". The ride quality is great, it is just too much attention for me. I paid $3500 for the package with shipping, willing to sacrafice. Will sell for $3000 and I will pay all shiping charges. Any interested parties please e-mail me: [email protected] or PM me here. The wheels are HOTT and I can e-mail pictures upon request. If not sold by Thursday, then the wheels will go to eBay on the following Tuesday. (Please note: I will be leaving for a vacation to Hawaii on Thursday and will be returning Tuesday. If you want these wheels I can ship them this week, but I must have confirmation by Tuesday evening.)

-Chris

·
Registered
84 Posts
Dogg who sells those wheels. I saw the co. web site and the 6 spoke sq-3 but they had no info exept a great picture of a blk lowered 300c with the wheels. I need more info pls PM me if you like.

·
Registered
188 Posts
What do the sq-3 's look like?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Someone buy these wheels, it is a great deal, I paid around 3600 for mine and they look outstanding. Vey good quality, reverse drop makes for a nice big 4in lip, 2pc also means light weight compared to other 22's

Here is a video I have of them rolling and at a still, well sort of.

http://futrellautowerks.com/videos/chrisdyno1.wmv

Good luck

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks HemiMadness, I appreciate the endorsement. It is a good deal, but it looks like it is gonna be eBay. I will prolly get $3500 for them on the "Bay", I just wanted to give some fellow Chrysler 300C enthusiast a good deal, looks like it isn't going to happen. Maybe I will let this go for an extra week (since I will be in Hawaii anyways.) Okay I will. $3000 and I pay for shipping, or $2800 and you pick up. These are in essence, brand new, made specifically FOR the Chrysler 300C.

-Chris

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay, one last time before I put on eBay, with a price drop because I want to see someone on here with some sick wheels. New price is $2700 shipped, or $2500 picked up in the Santa Cruz area. I can deliver to the greater Bay Area for a gas fee (whatever gas costs)

Someone buy these wheels!

-Chris

·
Registered
21 Posts
I think the wheels are sick looking......I am really interested but I only have a black 300 limited and I don't know if the V6 can really handle 22's plus what it will do to the ride. I would love some feedback from the members here before I jump into something I would really be unhappy with. I am currently looking at 20" Dvinci Blade's but it's tough to pass up a great deal.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have seen a LOT of pictures of the limited with 22's If you are local I would have no problem letting you come over and put the wheels on and drive around a bit to see what they are like. I was honestly VERY surprisedby the ride quality vs. the stock 18's. Although I have heard that the stock 8's ride particulary rough, so I am not sure if it is a good comparison or not.

-Chris

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The wheels aren't on the car. I could post pics of my car, but the wheels aren't on the car anymore. They were only on for a day before I took them off. They are too bling for me. I am going with 20s. I really like them a lot, but they will get stolen (I have to park on the street) If I had a garage I would keep these and not lose $1000 on them, but I am too much of a worry wart to do it.

-Chris

·
Registered
118 Posts
Those wheels are cool, but I'm saving for the TIS 03s. :cool:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
generally when you dyno a car you are rating horsepower and torque at the wheels. When a factory specifies power they have the engine sitting on an engine stand and they are measuring the power at the crank. With a rear wheels drive car there are generally big losses due to the drivetrain and differential. Losses of 20% are common, and that is about what 60 HP is when dealing with 340.

-Chris

·
Registered
128 Posts
Yeah, as 300C Madd Dogg says, what you're seeing is crank versus rear wheel. Of all the dynos that I've seen of the stock-ish 300C, the highest HP I've seen is 305 Rear Wheel HP (RWHP). The range seems to be around 280-305 HP and 320-340 ft-lb.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.