Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys which rims should I go with? The SQ2 or SQ3's? Im getting them for about 3grand. Thinking of getting a staggered look by gettin 22x10 in the rears and 22x9 in the front.... What do you guys think? Its killing me inside because both of these rims are nice looking however Im not sure....

Attachments

·
Registered
562 Posts
I like the SQ-2's, im trying to make my mind up between the SQ-2's and the TIS 03's. From what i've heard SQ's are nice rims plus there 2 piece so thats a bonus. Are you getting tires for the 3k?

·
Registered
78 Posts
jtrejo- To me, the SQ3 has the performance look. The SQ2 has the classy look. What type of look do you want?

If it were me, I'd go with the SQ2 and make my car look upscale. You spent a lot of money on this car, let's make it look like you got the dough.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sequence....

Yeah Im getting the rims and pirelli scorpion tires for 3gs... I agree that the more full rim gives it an elegant look however it looks like a lot of bling too... i Guess i just have to see more pictures and different angles with a balck 300c . Should i run 275 or 285's in the rear? I also plan on dropping 2 inches with the eaibach sportsline springs...

·
Registered
78 Posts
There is a difference between bling and classy. Bling is all show....classy is a look that people with taste recognize. How should I say this....it is subdued but acknowledged.

I can't answer your other question.

·
Registered
290 Posts
jtrejo said:
Hey guys which rims should I go with? The SQ2 or SQ3's? Im getting them for about 3grand. Its killing me inside because both of these rims are nice looking however Im not sure....
You are absolutely right both are sweet looking, however if I had to choose I like SQ2 better, because they appear to be easier to clean. I guess that's my maternal instincts coming out! :)

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts

I like the 03 That waht i have on mine. The Foose Speedster5 same look.
Proformace class what ever they both look dam good.

·
Registered
17 Posts
IMHO, the SQ2's are what's happenin'! They have the look of an elegant wheel, with affordability in mind (if you can call $3K affordable!)! They look like the Lowenhart LDR's for less than half of the price! I simply love them....but that is just my opinion!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sorry, I have to disagree. I think the SQ2's are too much like a Benz wheel and then you wind up looking like a wanna-be....plus my personal opinion is they are little too baller-esqh. But to each his own, both are great looking wheels.

·
Registered
17 Posts
IX007, I thought that basically the 300C "is" a Chrysler badged Benz.....that is the feel of the car, the look of the car, and that is definitely what people are saying about the car! I think the fact of owning a C is a statement of class and affordability, just like putting the SQ2's on the C, IMHO. ;)

·
Registered
96 Posts
I have the sq-2's on my car.........they are a very nice wheel...however I'm having a problem finding the proper lugs and locks for them.....anyone out there able to help me?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Krock43, have you talked to Ryan @ Sequence? I'm sure that he could help you out, or I can talk to some of the guys in the D/FW area here in TX and get you hooked up. What exactly are you wanted/needing?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Krock43, what size did you go with? I don't want to have a rubbing problem, and a lot of people have said that if you go with 22x9, there will be rubbing if you go with the 265/35/22. Is this true?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Mike, all I can say is HELL NO! The 22x9 with the 265/35/22 does not rub. I have the 22x9 all the way around. The tire is very close to that infamous bolt though. I love the wheel and the ride is pretty nice as well.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Good lookin' out Krock43! I am ordering my C on Friday, and I have narrowed down wheels (SQ2's 22x9), tires (265/35/22), screens for headrests, located the component to change the NAV screen to another viewing screen, with every option minus smoker' pkg, and block heater! Now all I have to do is figure out WHAT COLOR!!! :eek: Supposedly, my main choice which was going to be Midnight Blue will not be available for order :mad: (neither is Satin Jade, or Deep Lava Red!)!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Krock43

Do you have pictures of your car yet with the rims???? If i run a 22x10 in the rear and a 22x9 in the front would i be doing something wrong? Do not want the car to rub on u turns and reversing..... I am planning to drop 2 inches so what tires should i go with????

·
Registered
96 Posts
jtrejo said:
Do you have pictures of your car yet with the rims???? If i run a 22x10 in the rear and a 22x9 in the front would i be doing something wrong? Do not want the car to rub on u turns and reversing..... I am planning to drop 2 inches so what tires should i go with????

I really apologize; last week i was going to take some nice pictures of the car and post them but weather and my two month old intervened. I promise to psot some this weekend no matter what. I just purchasedthe sat radio kit form the dealer , this will complete my mods for a while. I did not have them install it because I couldn't get a Sat. appointment. I'm going to a car audio shop in Northern Va to see if they'll hook me up tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts