Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling Sq-2 wheels, only 2 th miles on them wheels only with lugs. Will sell for $1800 wheels only. Only driven in good weather. Anyone interested just send me a message

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Projekt 300C said:
size? finish? pic? Why are you selling them?
22 inches, chrome. Am thinking about getting new TIS wheels. Wheels are like new, no dings. I only use my car on nice days. It really looks nice on 300c. can send you pics if you want? Will sell wheels only with tuner lugs included

·
Registered
253 Posts
Hey Doc,
Can you tell me if they are all 9.5 or are they staggered 10's in the back 9.5's in the front? I have TIS 01's, maybe you'll be interested? I live in Chicago too, were not too far from each other. Can you send me other pictures or just post them on this thread and do you use spacers on the Sequence wheels?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
300C ON 22'S said:
Hey Doc,
Can you tell me if they are all 9.5 or are they staggered 10's in the back 9.5's in the front? I have TIS 01's, maybe you'll be interested? I live in Chicago too, were not too far from each other. Can you send me other pictures or just post them on this thread and do you use spacers on the Sequence wheels?

I don't use spacers I think there 22x9. Am using 265/35/22. I would like TIS just something different. What offset do you have?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Doc, good luck selling them. I'd like to see pictures with it lowered, just too see how it looks. I'm lowering mine after winter, I'm anxious to see it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.