Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For a very limited (the next few hours) time I will have the manual available for download. I don’t want to piss my IPS off too much ;)

ftp://68.58.60.42/

·
Registered
80 Posts
indyCoder said:
For a very limited (the next few hours) time I will have the manual available for download. I don’t want to piss my IPS off too much ;)
Holy cow, Indy! Just started to download your offering and I'm showing 2hr 30min download. Must be huge as my downloads are usually about 120Kbs. Or maybe everyone else is trying to do the same and we've already pissed off your IPS. :D Many thanks!!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Well mine's showing 8 hrs.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
rogue said:
How big is it? I can mirror it for ya.
It's 130 MB and over 7,000 pages! I'm going to a Hemi Club meeting and I'll leave it open till I get back.

Please: If you have a FTP site, please allow our friends to get this. My local ISP will soon get pissed with all the traffic to my home PC.

Note: Not only my ISP, I'm seeing a real drag on my page load time ;) You go group!

NOTE: 7 active downloads right now ;)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Is there a special way to get this to download...I get a prompt that says you don't have password access and then it closes.

Anyone else have a server for this file? Maybe that is the issue.

Thanks so much for offering this IndyCoder.
It will be very cool if I can figuire out how to download this!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
300CULATER said:
Is there a special way to get this to download...I get a prompt that says you don't have password access and then it closes.

For those that can't get the download. Maybe we can work out a burned CD copy and postage charge that's well below the $45 on ebay ;).

What would be best is if someone has a public server to pass these files along.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I too have an ftp... Well, being a computer tech, I have access to several...

3 with t-1's and my home with 512kb up pipe. If I can get it, I will post it several places. Or maybe we should share it with bit torrent or something similar.

Hope I can get this.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Thanks Indy count me in!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sayhmi said:
I too have an ftp... Well, being a computer tech, I have access to several...

3 with t-1's and my home with 512kb up pipe. If I can get it, I will post it several places. Or maybe we should share it with bit torrent or something similar.

Hope I can get this.
Great I'm tapped out here.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
300CULATER said:

Did any of you get it all?

·
Registered
56 Posts
IndyCoder,

Thanks for sharing. Tried for hours but could never get in. Always got the message "Connection to the server could not be made". Tired using IE and WSFTP, nothing works. Oh well hopefully someone got it and can post it in another place. If someone knows how, it could be made into an RAR archive and posted on a newsgroup. This way we could get around the bandwidth issue on individual's servers.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It's back on till I wake in the morning and have to have web access again. If you can get it an host the file, please do. I'll look for a site to post it to ASAP.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If I killed your download, sorry. I have one conn that's near finished and little bandwidth left

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
If you have an FTP to up load the 137 MB file to please let me know

I'm kicking all but 2 connections. More than that makes working impossible.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Managed to accidently kill my own download after 24MB. I restarted and left my machine running overnight but nothing is downloaded this morning. :( I'm in for a CD if that turns out to be the easiest thing to do.

BTW Indy (maybe I shouldn't ask), how does one come up with a digital copy of the Service Manual? You won't be going to jail if the wrong people find out about this will you? We wouldn't want that! :D

·
Registered
378 Posts
Cd

indyCoder said:
For those that can't get the download. Maybe we can work out a burned CD copy and postage charge that's well below the $45 on ebay ;).

What would be best is if someone has a public server to pass these files along.

I'll take a CD. My Email address is <[email protected]>. Let me know when and how much.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Private mail me too, Im down for a CD and what ever it costs for your time. Ive been trying to change my damn stereo out now for a while and its taking days not hours!! Let me know!

1 - 20 of 80 Posts