Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Tsottile said:
Wher can I get a service manual for my 300C A W D? :confused: :confused:
I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for.....In Canada, I called Resolve Canada at 1-800-387-1143. They have been recruited to do all the distribution of manuals for DCX. I got from them an owners manual for the SRT8, and well as service manuals for the 300C and Magnum (I think these were for AWD as well). The service manuals came in a four set volume, and cost around $500 CDN. The owner's manual was free (just an extra one they had on hand).

I hope this helps. Sorry I do not have a US number. Try emailing DCX for a number from their website. That's where I found my 1-800 for up here.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Tsottile,

Hello, DCX Service Publications can be obtained through the DaimlerChrysler Tech Authority. They have both print and CD forms of the service manuals for the LX series (300/Magnum). They can be reached at 1-800-890-4038. The CD Service Manual runs around $100.

I hope this information helps.

Sincerely yours,

Brian T. Carotenuto

·
Registered
236 Posts
Glad to be of service to you! :D

BTC

·
Registered
442 Posts
You can also get the factory service manual from one of our very own site venders,
Wyckoff Chrysler, for about 30 bucks less than from the Tech Authority site. Its the exact
same Factory Service Manual, just for less, and you would be supporting a great
vendor. I have ordered from them before, and they are very good people to deal
with, and they have VERY fast shipping!

Jim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts