Premium Member
4,956 Posts
I like the lighting effect of your door card, looks great :fing02:

Reactions: mikecc

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Door card removal ? Why would you do this? ...I fitted mine quite easily with doing anything to the Door car/panel.

·
Registered
643 Posts
I fitted mine just along from the puddle lights but all I done was unscrew the screws on the bottom of the door card and pulled it away slightly to get my hands behind it to tighten them up. I left the puddle lights in tact (removed the bulb though)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Mine won't stay in place. I drill through the old puddle light & mounted them there. Even glued them in place. But every time I close the door the image moves around. It must be something in the lights themselves.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Mine won't stay in place. I drill through the old puddle light & mounted them there. Even glued them in place. But every time I close the door the image moves around. It must be something in the lights themselves.
Snap mine does the same, I thought it was just me.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm liking these a lot neighbour! Are the insignia lights (projectors?) a direct replacement for the puddle lights at the bottom of the doors?

Nice touch illuminating the door bins... I think i'll "go green" with mine to match the dash. LED strips i'm guessing?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts