Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
7,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It took me a while to decide on this mod. I finally went ahead and ripped the side trim and badges off Black Beauty.

Using part of the original side badge and some chrome bars left over from the engine shroud dress up kit (from 22Elite), I created a new side badge.

Also shined up the Iron Lady, so she is in some of the pics as well:

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
Looks soooo good NR, love the custom touch!!
Removing this moulding is something I've been considering as well, but within the first 3 days of having the car some ignorant woman hit my door in a parking lot... had that moulding not been there, I'd have had a large ding for sure. Your pics make me want to gather my courage...

:damnit:

·
Registered
179 Posts
well done NR! I love the custom badging, great idea! I have also considered pulling the side trim, but haven't for the same reason as Linda.

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
7,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No More Parking Dings

HEMEEE said:
Looks soooo good NR, love the custom touch!!
Removing this moulding is something I've been considering as well, but within the first 3 days of having the car some ignorant woman hit my door in a parking lot... had that moulding not been there, I'd have had a large ding for sure. Your pics make me want to gather my courage...

:damnit:

HEMEEE, MVP, parking is no sweat with NR's patented "ParkSecure". Folds up neatly on bottom of trunk when not in use.

Only $499.00

or

$699.00 with optional 50,000 volt "approach deterrent"

I take PayPal. Special Group Buy price available.

:spam:

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
EXACTLY what I need...
PayPal sent for the top 'o the line model, pleeeze and thank you!! :jester:

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
7,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HEMEEE said:
EXACTLY what I need...
PayPal sent for the top 'o the line model, pleeeze and thank you!! :jester:
Dear Ms. L. HEMEEE,

Thank you for your recent payment via PayPal.

Your brand new ParkSecure is on its way via dogsled and should arrive in Simi Valley in time for Christmas.

You will be pleased to note that your personal ParkSecure is 100% fireproof.

And that's not all!

There's more -

We are shipping you absolutely free (except for a nominal service charge) a brand new Chrysler 300C in Silver to go into your new ParkSecure.

Beautifully detailed in 1/18 scale - guaranteed to fit snuggly inside your ParkSecure.

Be sure to tell all your friends to visit our website, http://www.mickeyratrips.com/

Sincerely,

Mickey Rat

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
Dear Mr. N. Rider,

Sincerest thanks for your quick attention to my order. Little did I realize that your product would include the added advantage of being fireproof, a distinct benefit when living in an area such as mine, which you may have noted recently on CNN. And the fact that it won't arrive from the snowy north until Christmas is no problem, I'll simply consider it a gift to myself. And I'll have some treats on hand for your dog team when they arrive.

Incidently, I am affiliated with a website, 300cforums.com, which is filled with Chrysler 300 enthusiasts who always have their eyes and wallets open in search of new 300 related products. If you would be interested in becoming a site-supporting vendor at for our site, the fees are nominal and we also take PayPal:

** Only $499.00 for a basic start-up fee with a maintenance fee of $200/month

or

** $699.00 start-up with optional links to your website and $175/month maintenance fee

I will be happy to provide you with any further details you may require. I know that you will find our site to be the perfect venue for your product and I just know that the membership would welcome you with open arms. I will surely be only to happy to share your info with all of my friends and neighbors as well.

Warm regards,
Ms. L. HEMEEE

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Northern Rider said:
HEMEEE, the cheque is in the mail . . . :haha:
Hmmm..I've used that one myself...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ill give you an A+ for creativity. I don't know if I'm feeling it yet though. I think it looks cleaner without it but might look good when your car is done with wheels and all.

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
7,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bagged said:
Ill give you an A+ for creativity. I don't know if I'm feeling it yet though. I think it looks cleaner without it but might look good when your car is done with wheels and all.
It's done. Those are the wheels! LOL.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Northern Rider, I love the accent on the rocker panel. Is that your standard Kragen adhesive plastic "chrome" trim?

-Christian

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
7,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
MHC said:
Northern Rider, I love the accent on the rocker panel. Is that your standard Kragen adhesive plastic "chrome" trim?

-Christian
No, its the real deal. Solid stainless Steel direct from the manufacturer. On the black, it helps pull the car down to the ground visually. Here's their link: http://www.qaausa.com/index2.ivnu

I find that removing the side moulding actually gives a lower, sleek appearance, as srt8danno noted. I'm very happy with the outcome.

Just don't park near me!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Northern Rider said:
No, its the real deal. Solid stainless Steel direct from the manufacturer.
Ohhhh..... It wasn't until I looked at that site along with other pictures of your car that I realized that you have the full chrome rocker panels. In these pictures, it looks like a thin strip along the top edge of the rockers... which I think looks pretty interesting. Maybe I'll give that a shot.

-Christian

·
Registered
435 Posts
Mod looks great. Watch out for those shopping carts.

Are you considering new shoes instead of your stockers?

·
Registered
443 Posts
Northern Rider said:
No, its the real deal. Solid stainless Steel direct from the manufacturer. On the black, it helps pull the car down to the ground visually. Here's their link: http://www.qaausa.com/index2.ivnu

I find that removing the side moulding actually gives a lower, sleek appearance, as srt8danno noted. I'm very happy with the outcome.

Just don't park near me!

very nice Northern.........beautifully done. I took my side moldings off too, and I put srt8 badges in the same place you put your side badges. Very simple mod, but a very good looking one.

I have a few more mods to do, but I'll post some pics once they are done......

nice job!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts