Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have a passionate relationship with my 05 300c. I have done everything to treat her right, but she insists on f*%king me!
I have 120k miles on her. the car is in AMAZING condition, most everything is new on the front end, and I service regularly, but these are my problems:

1) She is slammed, and I recently replaced much needed struts, I need to replace front right again since there was no remaining bumpstop to speak of, it blew after one mile :( - are their any struts that could give me an added inch of travel??

2) just did tune up - 16 new CHAMPION spark plugs, and Mobile1 5/20 full syn, but running hesitantly - I do have Diablo trinity t-1000, she just feels hindered, cant quite explain it.... kind of like this vrOOoommMMMMmmmMMMMMMMMmmmMMmmmMMMMMmmMM) make sense?

3) small valve train noise? seems to be the norm, but I hate it - any feed back

4) even with new - lower control arms, ball joints, tension rods, p/s rack and pump and tie rods she still seems to ride like a mini truck, (not at all like she used to, always been lowered)

I am running eibach with a coil out of the rear.

and tuner tips would kick ass too!! Thanks!

·
Administrator
19,734 Posts
Clean the throttle body. Consider getting a catch can on the car to trap that oil before it dirties things up again.

Did you use the stock spec plugs or something else? The Hemi is notoriously non-tolerant of anything but stock plugs, gapped correctly.

If I understand correctly you are running stock shocks on the car?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are KYB replacement oem replacement struts (junk) Is there a 'lowered' strut available, that retains the same spring perch/cup height?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts