Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had shifting problems with my 06 srt8 for the past 6 months. first, they replaced the speed sensor when it wouldn't shift out of 1st. second, they replaced the torque converter, when it would make this horrible whinning sound. now, it's scheduled to go back in to have the valve box replaced because it hesitates from a stop and then lurches forward at any given time. has anyone else had these problems?

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I've had shifting problems with my 06 srt8 for the past 6 months. first, they replaced the speed sensor when it wouldn't shift out of 1st. second, they replaced the torque converter, when it would make this horrible whinning sound. now, it's scheduled to go back in to have the valve box replaced because it hesitates from a stop and then lurches forward at any given time. has anyone else had these problems?
not here.
did you buy it new or used?

at first i thought it was the TSB fix you were explaining but as i read the rest of your post it sounds like something else, somewhat serious.

if it's not fixed soon, i believe there are lemon laws to protect you.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
man dosent sound good...i know in FL after 3 attempts to fix the same problem you can go in for lemon law...then you hope they dont fight you and just buy the car back...i went threw this with my "c" and they traded me up to the srt for the difference...good luck...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts