Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to have some rims shipped from LA and i live in the bay area. that is approx. 350 miles. the rims do come with tires. does anyone who has shipped 22" rims with tires (asanti 3piece) know around how much it'll cost for them to be shipped. just an estimate considering different rims weigh different. one more thing, does anyone know the cheapest way of shipping(ups, usps, fedex...etc.)??

thanks guys!

·
Registered
750 Posts
I just shipped a set of 20" Vipers w/ tires from the Bay Area to Oklahoma and it was around $200. I used FedEx Ground.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just shipped a set of 20" Vipers w/ tires from the Bay Area to Oklahoma and it was around $200. I used FedEx Ground.
so Fedex ground cost u $200 all the way to Oklahoma? isn't that close to 1500 miles? hmmm....from Los Angeles to the Bay Area shouldn't cost no more than $150 then right?

·
Registered
411 Posts
And FedEx ground is usually cheaper than UPS. Also, check the weight limit. You will need to say that you are shipping to a business for them to ship wheels and tires to a residence via ground. Otherwise, they will force you to ship freight. So just send it to Mike Miller Inc vs Mike Miller, and you'll be fine!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And FedEx ground is usually cheaper than UPS. Also, check the weight limit. You will need to say that you are shipping to a business for them to ship wheels and tires to a residence via ground. Otherwise, they will force you to ship freight. So just send it to Mike Miller Inc vs Mike Miller, and you'll be fine!
hey thanks for the info! so Fedex ground to a business is the way to go. i'm thinkin it'll be around $150. thanks again you guys!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
call califonia overnight you can get a whole pallet for 99 dollars, thats the best deal
Hey JOHNNYRENO- Can you give me more info on this California Overnight? Sounds like a heck of a deal. Thanks for the info!:fing02:

·
Registered
566 Posts
Got my wheels and tires shipped from Texas to Oregon via fedex for less than $200 including $700 insurance per wheel.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Anybody else ever used California Overnight before? i was thinking they charged by the pallet but weight and dimensions factor in as well i think.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts