Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i was wondering if i should feel the difference i currently have a superchips and i wanted to buy a diablo????

Current mods are superchips, K&N, TB spacer, 180 t-stat, magnaflow exhaust, and the esp mod..

·
Registered
154 Posts
The Diablo will give you the ability to get updated programs to increase performance, or you can also find a tuner who knows how to adjust different parameters in the Diablo to get you more power you can feel....:sasmokin:

Can Superchips do that ??? :biggrin: NOPE...

Go get a Diablo...You'll be happy you did.

Tariq

·
Registered
29 Posts
Superchips CAN be updated with the latest versions. All you have to do is connect it to the computer and go online. Now, it does not have the ability to individually tune some of the parameters that the Diablo can. If you plan on doing more mods, you'll probably be better off with the Diablo. For what you have, Superchips will work just as well. Also, should you choose to go with the Diablo, be carefull when messing with the individual parameters. A lot of damage can be caused by doing the wrong thing.

·
Registered
99 Posts
hey guys i was wondering if i should feel the difference i currently have a superchips and i wanted to buy a diablo????

Current mods are superchips, K&N, TB spacer, 180 t-stat, magnaflow exhaust, and the esp mod..
I have the same question. I'm trying to talk myself into getting a diablo as well. It's hard money to spend if you've already forked out the cash for a superchip.

Answer up if you went from superchip's and then to diablo's.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3 Posts

I have both tuners. Save your money! If you want more performance get rid of the TB spacer. It has been proven time and time again that a TB spacer will hurt your performance not help it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts