Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car is about to reach the milage where my warranty expires. Should I get a used vehicle inspection?

I asked around and it cost anywhere from $109 to $150 to get a vehicle inspection. Should I get it done before my warranty expires? I'm thinking in case there is something wrong with it, I can get it fixed with the warranty.

Are these used vehicle inspections really worth the money? Do they really tell you anything?

The car is a 2006 Chrysler 300, and the millage is 29,800

·
Banned
1,411 Posts
Get a Chrysler extended warranty. Best money I have ever spent.

Also, don't get a policy from any other company or they will try to use used parts and will **** you over for everything.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I've got a 2006 that is approaching 32K. I just got a brochure in the mail froom Chrysler, wanting to sell me an extended warranty. There are two different plans; 1) New Maximum Care, or 2) New Added Care Plus plans. The Maximum Care plan seems to be the more expensive one of the two plans.

The plans go from 5yr/100k up to 7yr/100K coverage. Are these good plans?

·
Banned
1,411 Posts
I've got a 2006 that is approaching 32K. I just got a brochure in the mail froom Chrysler, wanting to sell me an extended warranty. There are two different plans; 1) New Maximum Care, or 2) New Added Care Plus plans. The Maximum Care plan seems to be the more expensive one of the two plans.

The plans go from 5yr/100k up to 7yr/100K coverage. Are these good plans?
Go for bumper to bumper warranty that covers everything. Don't get cheap, the power train won't fail, it is the small little things that go that will haunt you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts