Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My ear rear( of car) LOL shutters if I leave anything more then 30% thottle I reallt do not think it is tire shake. As it is not that violent of a launch it is me just leaving the light at an intersection. I have recently put new rsa's on teh back. But liek I said before I believe it is not tire shake. I have driven alot of quick cars, it feels like my Diff''. has anybody have had this problem.:pat:

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
My ear rear( of car) LOL shutters if I leave anything more then 30% thottle I reallt do not think it is tire shake. As it is not that violent of a launch it is me just leaving the light at an intersection. I have recently put new rsa's on teh back. But liek I said before I believe it is not tire shake. I have driven alot of quick cars, it feels like my Diff''. has anybody have had this problem.:pat:
This is not an uncommon problem. You may have water contanination in your transmission. As little as .5% water contamination in the ATF can cause this symptom. If this turns out to be the case, the water is getting in there from faulty O-Rings in the filler tube area.

This TSB - http://www.wkjeeps.com/misc/LX/TSB/TSB_2100306.pdf explains the procedure and is applicable to 2005 and 2006 models. It requires replacing the torque converter and flushing the transmission. Familiarize yourself with this TSB and take your car in.

I'm not saying 100% this is your problem, but I'm sure your dealer can properly diagnosis it easily. Hey, give us some feed back on this too!!!

Bernie

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Hey, I just noticed you're from London!!! Me too...haha. Go to South West Chrysler and tell Craig (service manager) Bernie said to look after you.

Bernie

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
not like you to not look at the whole picture Rambit,you must be a bit tired.I'll keep the alarm off.lol

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
You guys have shutters on your cars, wonder if the Italians get venetian blinds on theirs :shocked:

Jim
Nope, just Roman numerals...haha.

Bernie

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
At least it's not as bad as the dreaded Wok in China. There's a whole lot of walking because of this over there.

EDIT: Sung to the tune of I Wok The Line!!!

Bernie

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Nope, just Roman numerals...haha.

Bernie
That would make 'em CCCCs, wouldn't it? Then what would we call them 4Cs? C4s? Surely not "C to the 4th." "That's one sick lookin' C to the 4th you've got there." Nah. That'd never cut it. Thank goodness we got onto Arabic numerals.

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
That would make 'em CCCCs, wouldn't it? Then what would we call them 4Cs? C4s? Surely not "C to the 4th." "That's one sick lookin' C to the 4th you've got there." Nah. That'd never cut it. Thank goodness we got onto Arabic numerals.
Jeez, in that case you drive a MMVII CCC C DG.

Bernie

1 - 11 of 11 Posts