Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,239 Posts
Somebody spend a lot of time and effort to turn one of the classiest cars on the road into a circus clown's car.........what a waste of talent!

·
Premium Member
1,957 Posts
kevenj said:
Somebody spend a lot of time and effort to turn one of the classiest cars on the road into a circus clown's car.........what a waste of talent!
Couldn't have said it better myself...thanks, Kevenj.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Flossin22s said:
i saw this 300 at the dub show in LA one of my favorites
Heck, that just might be one of the ones they'll be bringing-out to our 'Meet & Greet' over at DCX's west-coast headquarters (in Irvine, CA) in a couple of weeks. :cool2:

·
Premium Member
5,177 Posts
Although I don't care for it, I can see why it might appeal to our younger forum members such as Flossin22s. Hey Flossin, as a nearby neighbor, I would sure like to see you join us at the March Spring Fling. What are your chances of getting to attend?

bruno

·
Registered
701 Posts
Isn't the chassis actually sitting on the floor? Or maybe it takes a little pebble to make a big scraping sound under the car as you drive. Only one question: WHY??:pat:

But hey, I sorta like the orange. Not on this car, but in principle ...

·
Registered
750 Posts
I'd lick it

·
Registered
58 Posts
I like the car..very nice work..if it were mine, i would have put some lip on the wheels and got the inside of the wheel black :naughty:

·
Registered
109 Posts
artichoke said:
Isn't the chassis actually sitting on the floor? Or maybe it takes a little pebble to make a big scraping sound under the car as you drive. Only one question: WHY??:pat:

But hey, I sorta like the orange. Not on this car, but in principle ...
I think it's great! Would look good driving down the strip at normal ride height when the AIRBAGS have been adjusted after the show......

·
Registered
625 Posts
Orange

While it is not the color I would choose to paint my 300, I think it looks awesome! That car is a head turner for sure.

I'd bet that with the flick of a switch, they can just air up the suspension and adjust the ride height at will.

The 300 (and all the LX's) are so versatile. You can make them into practically any kind of car you want; Race Car, Bling Car, Show Car, Pimp Mobile... There's no limit to what these cars can become.

I bet his orange paint job is flawlwess with no Orange Peel (unlike our factory paint jobs).

I say don't slam the ones you don't like. I really hope this is one of the cars that makes it to the 3/25 M&G!

·
Registered
823 Posts
Ballsy for sure. Definitely a show stopper.

·
Registered
252 Posts
you said it right that 300 makes me the sickest looking at it. sorry but that shade of orange make it look like it just came out of the groove. yikes. just my .02

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
When, oh when, is this fad of mutilating a perfectly good, sophisticated car going to END?!?!?!?!?:pat:

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
kevenj said:
How many forum members you think we can fit in it, lol.
But overall its nice, the color is a little crazy, but the rims are nice.

·
Registered
63 Posts
jjs said:
When, oh when, is this fad of mutilating a perfectly good, sophisticated car going to END?!?!?!?!?:pat:

Looks pretty sweet.:hitit: Oh, and jjs its not a fad. I wouldnt expect anything less from u tho. Always negative--it must be horrible to be you.

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
KillerC said:
Looks pretty sweet.:hitit: Oh, and jjs its not a fad. I wouldnt expect anything less from u tho. Always negative--it must be horrible to be you.

Always negative?? What, you only read the ones where some of us have OPINIONS on this type of thing.

Watch, this fad WILL die out, thankfully.

BTW: Being me beats the hell out of being you.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Love it. Smooth paint, slammed stance, it all looks great. I would like to see more pix of this one.

·
Registered
417 Posts
i like it ....alot

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
the car actually has hydros and is one of the lowest cars i've seen....no bodykit to lay it low.. and the tails are shaved, not tinted

1 - 20 of 46 Posts