Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to buy the rear driver side body molding in black with the chrome accent that come stock on the 300c. I know lots of people have removed their moldings so i am hoping someone might be looking to sell them. Thanks.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Just tossed mine after having it posted for sale on here since the summer... :banghead:

Sent from my PG86100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am wondering if this will be a hard find. Other than going through chrysler I can not find them anywhere. EM696 does the SRT8 have the chrome insert on the molding. Thanks for checking. Optimus....what a bummer...at least I feel there is some hope =)

·
Registered
789 Posts
My '06 SRT molding did have the chrome insert... I believe its the same as the 300C.

Sent from my PG86100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
983 Posts
I'm getting ready to take mine off. Make an offer.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have the Moldings your looking for!

I am looking to buy the rear driver side body molding in black with the chrome accent that come stock on the 300c. I know lots of people have removed their moldings so i am hoping someone might be looking to sell them. Thanks.
I have all of my moldings exactly as you described in Excellent Condition, I can send you pictures. If your interested PM me...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.