Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, all, Ive been on the prowl for a set of side fender vents to give my 300 Limited a cool euro look. Not looking for the portholes just the fender vents. Ive seen the rather large universal ones and am not inspired. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Ive noticed I havent seen them in the forums.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Big Smooth, looks good and thanx for the links. DIY or no?

·
Registered
585 Posts
There will be CF fender with vents coming out soon. They are on Fatchance's car.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Big Smooth I Tried Those Vents Out Before But When Installed Didn't Like Them They Stuck Out To Much. I'm Going To Try A Vented Fiberglass Fender For A Custom Look. I'm Not A Fan Of To Muchchrome, But Everyone Has Thier Own Taste.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
These are carbon fiber fenders with vents. I have them made for SEMA and will finish the car next week with carbon fiber hood, trunk and fenders.

There's actually some auctions on Ebay for these right now with pics of your car being used. Don't know if you gave them permission or if that is the company that reproduced them but they're using pics of your car to sell 'em!

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Now thats something I wouldn't mind trying out. Whats the price on that?
Hey Chrysless,
First of all, you have a very beautiful car! But unless you have done something very interesting here, you need to change your car to not read as a 300 "C" under your Avatar.

bruno

·
Registered
350 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Where can I get this?

VIP300C Side-fender vent :scared:

I serached your website but I can't see any information about this SICK vents...Can I buy it?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts