Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey so my name is Junior i just got my 300 touring yesturday. its pearl black and i hate the yellow sidemarkers!!!

ive looked thru all 8 pages of the exterior mods and couldnt find nething. if sumthing could help me with the removal so i can replace them thatd be great

also how do u remove the yellow turn signals inside the headlights??

thanks alot

·
Registered
157 Posts
Welcome!
OK i never realized this til you asked but in the touring or at least in my 05 you can access them from under the hood. Its tricky but possible. On the driverside you'll have to remove the airbox. I guess now i know how easy it is ill be doing the swith as well.
Let me know if you run into any trouble.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey so my name is Junior i just got my 300 touring yesturday. its pearl black and i hate the yellow sidemarkers!!!

ive looked thru all 8 pages of the exterior mods and couldnt find nething. if sumthing could help me with the removal so i can replace them thatd be great

thanks alot
I actually just today installed all blue turning signals on my black 2006 touring. I can let you know how to change those and i just found clear side markers but for 140 bucks! Im trying to find cheaper. W/B

·
Registered
633 Posts
I just changed mine today.. I took the wheels off then pop the first three plastic ribits going uo the side of the fender well cover and also the three or four on the bottom then pull the fender well cover out of the way, you can then access the side markers.

Just a heads up the tapered part of the side marker has a nut on it you cant see it but it there.. So don't try to pry the markers out "take the nut off first"

Hope this help

·
Registered
113 Posts
How did you take your rivits out? And did u have to replace them afterwards?

·
Registered
222 Posts

thanks alot
for the turn signals. there are some white bulbs availiable...
for the side markers you can either change them to white or tint em...

by the way congrate ur lations with the car.

·
Registered
859 Posts
i had the black casing side markers that i bought on ebay one pair i smoked and the body shop broke them when i got my body kit and the other was clear but i broke it during installation they are made of very poor quality!!

·
Registered
979 Posts
yeah like someone mentioned above pull those 3 rivets out with some needle nose dont worry about preserving them in the tutorial you can get some better ones at autozone. wheels dont need to come off just turn the wheel to get a better angle in the wheel well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts