Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im not sure if anyone else has had this problem but my passenger side mirror doesn't move when i put the car into reverse . does anyone know what could cause this and if so how can i fix it ?

another question do all 300s side mirrors auto adjust in reverse or just the some certain models? thanks in advanced guys .

·
Banned
5,754 Posts
not sure about whether all 300cs have it or not, but its only automatic if you have the ability to turn it on in the EVIC.
if it is turned on then both mirrors should "dip" in reverse. if you have EVIC then you have this option..

I do know there is a flash for the DDM (driver door module, which controls the mirrors) to fix a problem with the mirrors not returning to the preset position after the reverse "dip" might be the same issue you have, software is having an issue.

when (if ever) did you last have the car checked for Flash/software updates by the dealer?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah they dip , it just recently started today . haven't got a chance to run to the dealership yet since the dang hurricane but i plan on going there tomarrow .

·
Banned
5,754 Posts
sorry im a newb but whats evic stand for?
if i recall

Electronic Vehicle Information Center..

it is the digital display between the gauges non EVIC cars just have the ODO, and some general icons there, EVIC cars have steering controls and the EVIC has about 18-30 menus you can flip thru depending on the year and build of the car

1 - 7 of 7 Posts