·
Registered
85 Posts
those are sweet im loving those...real sporty like

-ZEUS

·
Premium Member
4,470 Posts
Yeah they look really nice, how are they mounted vs. the rocker panels? And... whaz up with the off-parallel accent "lines" which kind of work counter (IMO) the horizontal symmetry of the door sills, side moulding, etc.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
looks nice.. remove those accent lines, and make it a single piece unit, instead of a 2 piece skirt, and it will look real nice and clean, just like it came from the factory.. are you guys going to make something for the front and rear as well?

·
Registered
823 Posts
I still thinkt he SRT8 side skirts are the cleanest out there. THis one is a bit fish-gilly, but then again, so is the Saleen S7!

·
Registered
362 Posts
i love them! instead of putting a FULL body kit on my car in the future (unless the Imperial comes out sometime soon)...i think im going to mix and match different front/rear bumpers, and these sideskirts!

i just wonder how they will be if the car is dropped? any estimate on price?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Side skirts on many cars don't really add anything to the car's appearance. They can be so "clean" looking you don't even know they are there. We added the accent lines to compliment the sharp body lines of the 300C. As to them being 2 piece, it makes them easier to handle and install. Since the line between the two pieces is directly under where the doors open, your eye is not drawn to it. They are very easy to install with the included brackets and there are no visible screws when the doors are opened. We will be offering them pre-painted, ready to install.

As with most pictures, you can't see the full effect of the sills unless you see them on a car.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I think they can work. However, they will not work well without the front and rear. It make the middle of the car look fat and the head and toe look small. In other words, its not proportion at all without the front and back.

·
Registered
362 Posts
tjonathan- please keep us updated on pricing and availbility of these. im interested in them, especially since they are direct factory bolt on and already come prepainted.

...any plans for accompaning front and rear ground effects/body kit?

·
Registered
29 Posts
crhemi said:
Rear piece with stock splash guards will look nice

those look kool , a little too sharp at the curves but definitly a innovation.
most definitly could not be sold without matching front /rear
t

1 - 11 of 11 Posts