Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,056 Posts
Wow... That's a thing?

Not digging it... Looks like a NASCAR advertising thing, ugly imo. Besides Michelin gets enough of my money without advertising for them too... And I'm pretty sure people know what I drive... Nope... Not for me.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
699 Posts
Man I'm totally diggin it for sure. I like the NACAR look myself. Or it looks like a combination of NACAR and the muscle cars that had the white lettering back in the 70s. But I've always been a fan of white lettering myself. Some people like it and some people don't. What ever tickles their fancy is all.

·
Premium Member
6,056 Posts
Yeah I can see it in the challengers and Ferraris in seeing it on... A 300? Not so much is my feel... But yeah, different strokes for different folks.

·
Premium Member
6,056 Posts
Man I want to like it... But votes are still coming in for me. I still just think it's a bit much myself... and I really can't stand paying too much money for a product as it is, now paying more for stickers to advertise for them... Nope. If they came with the tire I'd consider it more I guess... I don't know...

Trying to talk myself into it... As they do look neat... Hmmm

Reactions: bama1

·
Registered
699 Posts
Man I want to like it... But votes are still coming in for me. I still just think it's a bit much myself... and I really can't stand paying too much money for a product as it is, now paying more for stickers to advertise for them... Nope. If they came with the tire I'd consider it more I guess... I don't know...

Trying to talk myself into it... As they do look neat... Hmmm

See your coming around to it... maybe a lil ha. But i do agree it is advertising BUT anything that someone puts on their own car is still advertising in a way. They look better, if they are smaller the lettering. I found this pic of a 300c SRT which has tasteful lettering.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
See your coming around to it... maybe a lil ha. But i do agree it is advertising BUT anything that someone puts on their own car is still advertising in a way. They look better, if they are smaller the lettering. I found this pic of a 300c SRT which has tasteful lettering.
Lettering needs to be in yello to stand out.

·
Premium Member
6,056 Posts
Can I get them in fluorescent pink that says "cheap Chinese tires".... Hehe!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts