Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(FOR SALE) Silver "C" 9000 miles

:D Loaded 05' 300C with too many options to list with 9000 miles. This car has not seen snow and is spotless inside and out. It has navigation and and Tinted windows, the car has never been smoked in or eaten in and still has a new car smell. Silver exterior and grey interior. The only option I do not have is the moon roof. This was not available at the time of order.

Please interested parties only. I will take in and out pics as well as fax the sticker. I am asking $30,500.00.

Thanks,

Scott

[email protected]

·
Registered
12 Posts
darn! i wish it were midnight blue and you would most certainly have gotten a call from me...

good luck on your sale! why you selling?

:)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i am building a new grocery store and don't need the extra car. i love the 300C and in time will order another. at this moment i need to free up some cash.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Northwest Lower Michigan, if anyone has heard of the beautiful body of water named Torch Lake.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I wish I had the money right now, you will sell that car in no time. I would check into ebay..... with those options esp.

·
Registered
272 Posts
You might want to list what options the car has other than the nav. There's a big difference between a base C for 31k (2k dif) and a fully loaded C for 31k (8-9k dif). And no need to list options like "OMG Power windows!! Center Console!! FULLY LOADED!" lol :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.